PDA

View Full Version : Red box Antivirus

tcgrmt
2010-07-11, 20:06
Ok my kids had the laptop last night and this morning I turn it on and the Red Box Anti-virus crap is poping up. Both my Spybot and Avast are current and Avast was running as far as I know. Tried running both to remove but no luck. keeps coming back. I did get ERUNT to run but can't get DDS to run, do I run it in safe mode?

Blade81
2010-07-17, 22:50
Hi,

What happens when you try to run DDS? Please try to run it in safe mode if needed.

Blade81
2010-07-24, 10:03
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

Note:If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh DDS log and a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.

If it has been less than three days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or other MOD a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.