PDA

View Full Version : Malware i guess

IGoBerSerk
2010-07-17, 05:00
Hallo

I've been infected whilst browsing the internet. I was on some site as suddenly adobe acrobat opened up. I immediately closed it and rebooted my computer. On the following session right in the beginnning I had this popup which said my computer is infected and a scanbar combined with these windows security poopups which said that my explorer is infected and all this crap. I heard about this and managed to get a system recovery point to whom i could get my computer to start from. ever since the pop ups didnt show up anymore but from time to time when i surf via mozilla firefox a second tab opens up trying to load sites such as cyberjaques.com or dentistisrael.com or other weird sites. But those sites arent loaded rather the second tab then redirects to google/webph and thats it. So i deleted my firefox and got a new version just to see it happen again today. I looged in to my "fritz box" to reboot my router in order to get a new ip. Thats all i know for now. can someone please check my system with me so i get rid of what i think are remains of some kind of malware?

Thank you very much.

tashi
2010-07-17, 09:09
Hello IGoBerSerk,

Please see the forum FAQ which also includes instructions on posting a preliminary DDS log: "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic and copy paste the log into it, an analyst will advise you as soon as available.

If DDS won't run please start a new thread anyway and make note of the situation.

Best regards. :)