PDA

View Full Version : Access Violation at Address 50002999 in module rtl120.bpl. Write of address 000204B0.

Little_Feather
2010-07-23, 17:07
Tuneup System Status Check: Access Violation at Address 50002999 in module rtl120.bpl. Write of address 000204B0.

I have no idea what that means. I've searched and nothing comes up. Quite a few people have this problem, but it's a different module and numbers. I tried the Event Viewer, but I have no idea what I'm looking at or for. Is it a virus? Is some outside source trying to access my computer? I only notice it when I wake up in the morning. My screen saver is on and all that. But I just exited a window and it was there again.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I don't know what to do on these tech forums, so if you need more information, a detailed description on how to find the specific info would help. Etc etc. Thank you.

shelf life
2010-07-24, 23:31
It looks like its related to
Tuneup System Status Check Is that a 'TuneUp' like app that you have installed to your machine? If you toggle over the icons by the system clock, any utility like that running?

Islero
2010-08-01, 13:05
I also have an access violation every start up - referencing Teatime.exe. I have reinstalled Spybot but still get this message. Microsoft error system says Spybot is no longer working properly and refer to this forum. Any ideas?

eric-d-loon
2010-08-01, 20:59
i seem to get this problem ^^^^^^^ at least twice a week :popcorn:

tashi
2010-08-02, 05:55
Hello Islero,

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=58785

Anyone with issues that may concern Spybot-S&D please post in the Spybot support forum rather than the Tavern.

Best regards. :)