PDA

View Full Version : Computer Infected - Will not allow any antivirus scan

dlman
2010-07-28, 00:21
please help. my pc is badly infected. it has installed a program called Antimalware Doctor. i am unable to scan using kaspersky, avg combofix or anyother anti virus/spyware program. every 30 seconds i am gettinf windows security alerts, i am also getting an antivirus software alert.

every 10 seconds or so i am also getting a pop up sayng " Application cannot be executed. The file wuauclt.exe is infected. Do you want to activate your antivirus software." i then click no

please help . i know i am supposed to post a kaspersky log but i am unable, i am also unable to launch hijackthis

help would be much appreciated

Blade81
2010-08-03, 09:15
Hi,

BEFORE you POST (READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Are you able to create DDS logs (dds.txt & attach.txt) by following instructions given in that link above?

Blade81
2010-08-10, 08:34
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

Note:If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh DDS log and a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.

If it has been less than three days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or other MOD a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.