PDA

View Full Version : i dont know what to say

venus_n
2010-09-29, 17:13
I dont know what to say my helper told me there is no sign of infection. As a final getaway from the problem i thought of changing my yahoo password and after i did that and went to mail.yahoo.com it shows up a page of login and stays there 2 seconds and gets redirected to another yahoo login page which has a grey login box. And the URL is diffrent in address bar. I logged in and it says password incorrect inspite of my feeding the same password to which i changed. Then again i login enter again the password and it logs in.

After i log out, and wrote mail.yahoo.com in address bar, the same login page comes which had been coming since 20 days, and logs me in in one time.

Whenever i change my password this happens.

Why should you not include this in signs of infection. and why is this said that there is no infection. Is this solution exactly the amount of solution from you.

tashi
2010-09-29, 17:22
Hello venus_n,

Why should you not include this in signs of infection. and why is this said that there is no infection. Is this solution exactly the amount of solution from you.

Your volunteer helper generously provided five pages of assistance.

Apparently no malware was showing in the final logs.

Best regards.

venus_n
2010-09-29, 17:39
i know he was generous tashi but dont you see there is a community also in yahoo helpcentral where people ask other yahoo users and i can read their postings . And soon as i login the community goes and the community page turns into links of other FAQ questions not postings between users.

When i am not logged in there is even a link to click and ask from community but none from inside logged in. When i am logged out and i click that link to post my query it damm acts like wall. No click. As if there was nothing written there. I feels so much injustice on me.

tashi
2010-09-29, 17:42
Hello venus_n,

I will link you to a tech forum where you can ask for help with Yahoo! and proceed from there. :) Browsers, Internet and email (http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showforum=123)

Hope that helps.

venus_n
2010-09-29, 18:59
Ok. I posted.

You know what just happened. i am locked out of my yahoo mail recovering password says..

We're sorry that you cannot access the alternate email address or mobile number you provided for your account. Would you like to try another email address or mobile number?

Please return on September 30, 2010, after 22:23 IST, when you will be able to reset your password by answering the secret question you chose for your account. Why must I wait?

tashi
2010-09-29, 19:13
Ok. I posted.

New topic (http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=114804) at WTT. :)