PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft

venus_n
2010-10-18, 18:33
Since i see some people working in microsoft here, i think why not ask here. Long time back, little more than a month, i had visited the microsoft website for virus issues, and i got condracting info from there 2 professions .

One person said that microsoft is country perticular, so you have to visit your country server of the microsoft website (by selecting country from top left on their website) for any information to be right.

Another person said it doesn't matter and microsoft is all the same and you can get support from another country microsoft agent on their website.

So my question number 1. Which is true from the above two persons?

I got a phone number for microsoft for calling from india from their website, and when i called them, the guy said microsoft doesn't provide help for virus issues.

So my question number 2. Does microsoft not provide help for virus issues?

tashi
2010-10-18, 19:05
Hello venus_n,

Since i see some people working in microsoft here, i think why not ask here.

This is the support site for Spybot-S&D, I don't know of anyone here who is a Microsoft employee. ;)

Did you post at Microsoft's Answers Forums? http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

Best regards.

venus_n
2010-10-18, 19:22
I don't know of anyone here who is a Microsoft employee.

Aw, but so many people's profiles say microsoft MVP.

Did you post at Microsoft's Answers Forums?

No, i didnt. I had asked over pivrate online customer chat. Probably i will have to post at that forum. Never thought of that.

This is the support site for Spybot-S&D

But tavern section is for general questions related to computers.

tashi
2010-10-18, 19:53
Hi venus_n,

Aw, but so many people's profiles say microsoft MVP.

I see, hope this helps explain. :) Microsoft® Most Valuable Professional (MVP) (http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/aboutmvp)

But tavern section is for general questions related to computers.
Absolutely, I was responding to:

Since i see some people working in microsoft here, i think why not ask here. ;)

Cheers.