PDA

View Full Version : Spybot S&D conflicts

failed
2010-11-29, 03:24
Hey was hoping some of you would have some advice on what to do with this situation :D

I some how got some spyware installed on my comp, did some research, dlded Spybot S&D to remove it, it worked. Then when i went to try and play a game i'm enjoying at the moment, league of legends, the game didn't work. I thought at first it might have just been a random incident, but i had similar problems with other programs that connect to servers for info. So i un-installed both spybot and the other programs, reinstalled the other programs, one works but the rest dont.

I checked the ports that are used by league of legends, and they seem to be blocked/unreachable. Spybot is still uninstalled. I have left threads on forums pertaining to the other programs that dont work either.

So yeah....any ideas? thanks a lot guys, and i would love to use this program more, but maybe it would behoove of me to learn more about it before i do! Thanks
:bigthumb:

shelf life
2010-12-11, 01:10
hi,

Sorry for the delay, no shortage of posters. If you still need help reply back with a DDS log:

Please download DDS (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/dds.scr) and save it to your desktop.
Double click dds.scr to run the tool. When done, DDS.txt will open.
Save both reports to your desktop.
Please Copy/paste both logs in your reply.