PDA

View Full Version : Pleaaaaaaaaase help me!!

Tudii
2010-12-07, 20:37
Hello everyone, I've got a serious problem and I'm IN NEED of help here! It might be tiring and boring for you to help me but it's is VERY helpful to me.
So please consider my request...
I got an e-mail from a friend, it has an attachment called: "surprise.exe" or something. And I, like a complete idiot clicked on it.
Since then my computer started to act up, till avast started to detect threats all over, all of them were named: "win32:trojan gen" or something similiar to that name, avast moved more than 100 threats from it to chest. It got me SICK worried.. I tried to access my sister's computer for a solution, and one of them said to give my computer a system restore. So I restored my computer to a very far point from the day I clicked that e-mail.
I has a full system avast scan twice, first time before the restore and the other after the restore, first time it detected many trojans, second is was trojans free, so I felt better and not worried anymore, 'till SUDDENLY my computer shuts down and shows me the blue screen saying: "computer need to shutdown from damage" or something I don't remember well...
I was very scared, very very scared and worried.
I'm currenly download the MalwareBytes.... I dunno if it's gonna help me anyway.

My computer is fine as I type this.. and my request is, how can I make sure my computer is fully secured now? I'm horribly scared of the blue screen. My computer means a lot to me and this is the first and hopfully the last time it gets infected by a virus, I'll be careful next time!

Someone please help me, I'll be very grateful to them. If you need any more infos about my problem, please ask! I'll be pleased to show, screen shots, more description, more info...! But please help me!
Please!

tashi
2010-12-07, 21:58
Hello Tudii,

Performing a system restore isn't the way to remove malware, it does destroy a known restore point (dirty or not). ;)

If you would like someone to take a look at the computer please see this FAQ "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288) which also includes instructions on posting a preliminary DDS log.

Then start a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22) and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available.

Best regards. :)