PDA

View Full Version : Remove Imesh, Backspace tab not working unless 'shift" is used

happytriger2000
2011-03-15, 18:21
Hi,
I'm having problem removing imesh, I already uninstalled the program, but is still there when ever I launch a new page, how do I get rid of it? and also my 'backspace' tab is not working unless the shift is presse along with backspace.

My apology if posted in the wrong place, but I really need to solve this..

thanks,

tashi
2011-03-16, 05:31
Hello happytriger2000,

Hi,
I'm having problem removing imesh, I already uninstalled the program,
By which method and did you shut down the program first? What is the operating system? :)

Best regards.

happytriger2000
2011-03-16, 13:22
Hi Tashi,
Start--> control Panet--->add/remove--->select Imwesh then reboot. When start up Firefox, the main page appears Google as default which is correct, but when I click the '+' tab for a new page imesh appears, how do I solve this?. About the Backspace tab, it does not work unless 'shift' tab is press and hold together with Backspace, how do I fix this?

help please..

Freddy

happytriger2000
2011-03-16, 13:24
Forgtot to tell you, I'm using Xp.

tashi
2011-03-16, 20:37
Hi Freddy,

When start up Firefox, the main page appears Google as default which is correct, but when I click the '+' tab for a new page imesh appears, how do I solve this?.

Open Firefox and click "Tools" on the top menu. Click Add-ons >Extensions. Is Imesh showing?

Best regards, :)

happytriger2000
2011-03-17, 17:38
Tashi,
Imesh has been remove, I deleted all folders related to it.
Now the Backspace issue...help

tashi
2011-03-17, 17:59
Hello happytriger2000,

Please give more details in your responses, :) we know you removed Imesh from "Programs" via ADD/REMOVE, but did you specifically also remove it from the browser/s.

As the issue appears to be browser related you could post your question here Browsers, Internet and email (http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showforum=123) a forum at WhatTheTech.

Best regards.