PDA

View Full Version : Fraud.upsinvoice

keithyboy
2011-03-26, 10:59
Spybot keeps more or less freezing when it gets to fraud.upsinvoice.

I'm running the latest version with the latest updates.

Earlier in the week, I left it running overnight and, by morning it had completed the scan. I got rid of the things it found and left it at that. However, my laptop is still running like a dog so I decided to run it again as part of my not-regular-enough maintenance program and it is still hanging on fraud.upsinvoice.

Any ideas?

tashi
2011-03-27, 06:28
Hello keithyboy,

I got rid of the things it found and left it at that. However, my laptop is still running like a dog so I decided to run it again as part of my not-regular-enough maintenance program and it is still hanging on fraud.upsinvoice.

Had the laptop shown signs of infection before you ran Spybot-S&D?

Please list any other security programs you have installed and your operating system.

Best regards. :)

keithyboy
2011-03-27, 19:28
Hello keithyboy,

Had the laptop shown signs of infection before you ran Spybot-S&D?

Please list any other security programs you have installed and your operating system.

Best regards. :)

It's running avast as well as spybot but has been for over a year without this problem. Operating system is XP.

tashi
2011-03-28, 00:47
Hi keithyboy,

It's running avast as well as spybot but has been for over a year without this problem.

However, my laptop is still running like a dog
Could you clarify if Spybot-S&D hanging and the laptop running slowly are two separate issues please. :) Unless the referral to a dog is a greyhound. ;)

Best regards,