PDA

View Full Version : Anti Virus Installation problem and taskbar help

Reaper_Scyte
2011-04-05, 10:53
So I just downloaded a program. After the installation a problem occurred that the aclui.dll was not found and reinstalling it would fix the problem. I just ignored the problem because i did not thought that would cause that much of a problem. after that i found the top performance button and pressed it and it said to restart the cmputer. After restarting i was surprised that the taskbar is not working. I thought that the problem was the program so i reinstalled it again but the problem is there again. I Search the internet about the problem and i found a site that said that you should download this aclui.dll and put it in the windows/system 32 folder. I search for the folder and found the the aclui.dll was still there. (the taskbar still is not working so i need to frequently use alt+tab). I also found a site that says if the aclui.dll was there but if the problem still occurs it maybe a cause of a virus. I Downloaded multiple anti-virus programs and all closed during their installations(thats why i posted the problem in this thread.) and the taskbar still not working :confused:

Blade81
2011-04-08, 10:16
Hi

Do as guided in BEFORE you POST (READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288) topic to create DDS logs. Post their contents back to this topic, please.

Blade81
2011-04-14, 17:32
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

Note:If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh DDS log and a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.

If it has been less than three days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or other MOD a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.