PDA

View Full Version : Spybot said my computer has possible Win32.FraudLoad.edt malware. Please help!

geraldeasygoing
2011-04-09, 16:10
Hello,

According to Spybot's Search & Destory report, it stated that my computer has possible Win32.FraudLoad.edt malware. Unfortunately, Spybot could not fix that problem, as it stated that that the reason could be that the associated files are still in use (in memory). To my concern, I believed that Registry Reviver (www.reviversoft.com ) may be responsible for infecting my computer in that regard. Even, I could not able to uninstall some of the associated files in my computer for a long time. Seemingly, it may be suspicious, but I do not know how to remove that malware out from my internal computer.

I will give the details of Spybot's detection on the Win32.FraudLoad.edt malware: Registry Key (SBI $990B0E99) Type library HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{C20EE2D6-81C3-6A08-79C5-1989DA43BC19}. Unfortunately, Spybot could not get rid of that possible malware.

Does Spybot have information on the Win32.FraudLoad.edt malware?

Any help would be respectfully appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerald.

tashi
2011-04-09, 16:37
Hello geraldeasygoing,

Spybot could not fix that problem, as it stated that that the reason could be that the associated files are still in use (in memory).
Did you restart the computer after fixing?

Best regards. :)

geraldeasygoing
2011-04-09, 17:26
Hello Tashi,

Yes, I did restart the computer after fixing. Unfortunately, it went the same thing again.

Regards,

Gerald.

tashi
2011-04-09, 23:58
Hi geraldeasygoing,

Someone could take a look at the system if you start a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22)

First see that forum's FAQ which also includes instructions in post #2 on how to provide a preliminary DDS log, which is used for analysis.

"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Best regards. :)