PDA

View Full Version : problem

dinand
2011-05-20, 18:28
hello,
i am new here, my name is dinand as well you can see...
i am a dutchman and was looking for a solution for my computerproblem!
first my englisch grammar is not perfect, i hope you can understand me.

a few days ago downloaded my father a program for virus-protection but is was something else (i think a trojan horse)
the days after the download where the serurity changed, internet didn't working very well and we couldn't get in the anti-virussystem (ESET nod32 antivirussystem) we have ask the systemcontroller for permission!!:confused:

i try to check it out bij a control system (ESET sysinspector)(glad that that program was still working).:)
found soms threads by host (very high risk level) 2 ip-adresses

i change the security of the internet to the old level so i can searching normal on the internet.
found on google this forum and a link to download OTL!?
i had running this programm but what is have to do next?

thanx, Greetz Dinand

tashi
2011-05-20, 18:50
Hello dinand, :welcome:

In case you missed it please see the FAQ which also includes guidelines for this forum and instructions in post #2 on how to provide preliminary "DDS" logs used for analysis.
"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic providing the DDS logs as shown in that sticky and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

If DDS won't run and produce a log please start a new topic anyway and explain the situation.

Best regards.