PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys.

DrewMac6191
2011-06-04, 06:31
First of all, I would like to apologize. I couldn't find the correct forum to post this on and this is my best guess. I tried to find an email for suggestions and/or comments about your program but I could not.
However,

"We believe that privacy is a personal right, not a consumer good that needs to be bought. We want to base our decisions on matters of privacy and security only, not commercial gain. We also believe in free choice."

the above comment expresses how I feel about programming, the internet and my life in general. I really appreciate what you are all doing. Whether you realize it or not, what you are providing with this program and how you present it to the public is a true inspiration for everyone everywhere. It is a much stronger model for business than I think any of you realize. I hope that every one at Spybot S&D truly take this message as my honest opinion and take pride in the fact that it impacted me so much to spend some of my hard earned time and money to help you all out in your lives and progressions as programmers and humanitarians. Thank you for being activists in your own way without giving in to the desire of personal gain for your hard work. My donation may not be much but it is all I can afford to give atm.
A true fan,
-Drew McClelland

tashi
2011-06-04, 07:42
Hello Drew,

Thank you for posting such kind and encouraging words to the Team, and also your donation. :heart:

Have a great weekend! :greeting: