PDA

View Full Version : TR/Krazy.15713 and repeated pop ups?

Shiruba
2011-06-13, 02:30
I am trying to help a friend out with their computer but have run into an issue that I am lost on how to fix upon logon 2-3 popups saying that could not run a file in the temp section of there account different files each time, also they use avira which upon logon states that it blocked TR/Krazy.15713 from installing into the temp section I am unsure of what do to and any help would be much appreciated

tashi
2011-06-13, 05:31
Hello Shiruba,

Hello Shiruba,

So that everyone is on the same track please see the forum FAQ which also includes instructions for posting preliminary DDS logs for analysis in post #2.
"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic providing the DDS logs as shown in that sticky and a link back to this thread. A volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

If DDS won't run and produce a log please start a new topic anyway and explain the situation.

Best regards.
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=63033

Shiruba
2011-06-13, 19:08
forgive me for sounding tempermental but I seeing as how it isn't my computer I do not have regular access to it if there is know one here who can help me I would greatly appreciate to know so I can stop wasting my valuble time and just reinstall windows on their computer once again I apologize for my being a bit upset just looking for an answer

tashi
2011-06-13, 19:56
Hello Shiruba,

forgive me for sounding tempermental but I seeing as how it isn't my computer I do not have regular access to it if there is know one here who can help me I would greatly appreciate to know so I can stop wasting my valuble time and just reinstall windows on their computer once again I apologize for my being a bit upset just looking for an answer
Our volunteers time is valuable too. :)

If you do not have regular access to the computer and cannot produce the correct logs for analysis then the owner of the machine should either consider taking it to a shop or as you say reinstall Windows.

Hope things work out. :greeting:

Best regards.