PDA

View Full Version : Spyboat in the office

giovanni75
2011-06-23, 15:50
DEar,
i am new of this forum but i have a question regarding the use of spyboat in the office:i think that my boss ask to IT manager to check my PC...while i am working, i see my pc doing strange things even if i do not touch the mouse...i do not thik at a virus because the antivirus is activated and is updated 4/5 times a day: do you think that a correct use of spyboat can help me to find out if there is anything worng in my PC?

thank you

Giovanni

tashi
2011-06-23, 16:19
Hello giovanni75,

DEar,
i am new of this forum but i have a question regarding the use of spyboat in the office:i think that my boss ask to IT manager to check my PC...while i am working, i see my pc doing strange things even if i do not touch the mouse...i do not thik at a virus because the antivirus is activated and is updated 4/5 times a day: do you think that a correct use of spyboat can help me to find out if there is anything worng in my PC?

Spybot-S&D is free for personal use only, please see Corporate-Small Business Editions (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=16402) :)

Best regards.

giovanni75
2011-06-23, 16:36
thanks for the answer. It is for personal use! it should protect my privacy against my boss!

tashi
2011-06-23, 16:45
Hello giovanni75,

thanks for the answer. It is for personal use! it should protect my privacy against my boss!

The machine is in the workplace, if you have concerns about your privacy you need to discuss the issue with your employer. :fear:

Best regards.