PDA

View Full Version : under the radar

zzeus
2011-07-24, 23:50
Everyone knows about spybot including the people we are blocking. Do they have ways of sliding under your radar since they know your program too? The only reason I ask is that my spybot used to detect stuff all the time. Now it hasn't detected ANYTHING in over a year, and I know the creeps haven't stopped trying to spy. And yes, I upgrade all the time. thanks

spybotsandra
2011-07-26, 12:18
Hello,

Please make sure that you are running the latest version of Spybot - Search & Destroy including the latest updates.

To see which version number and/or updates of Spybot - Search & Destroy you are using please run Spybot-S&D and choose "Help" --> "About" in the menu bar.
There you can see which version you have and which updates are installed.
It should be version 1.6.2 and the updates from the 2011/07/20.

If you are up-to-date please run Spybot - Search & Destroy and switch to "Advanced mode" via the menu bar item "Mode" and select "Settings" --> "File Sets" in the left bar. There, please right-click somewhere into the list and choose "select all available checks".
If still nothing is found you have probably activated the resident protection of Spybot - Search & Destroy that is blocking the baddies from getting into your system.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot