PDA

View Full Version : Possible rootkit?

usernet
2011-08-08, 14:03
Hi all i'm new in this comunity and i ask help you because every time i format, i encounter the same problem (now is the third time..) :

My network configuration change and connect to another subnet (169.25x.xxx.xxx) that makes me impossible to surf online or doing another activies trough internet.

I cannot run dss but spybot root analyzer (i'm using sbybot 2.0.4) warn me about 10 threats and gmer about 3 system modification. I have no take action, anyway, only this scan.

I hope you can help me..

usernet
2011-08-09, 01:10
Ok, tell me if i have to post anything... please... i'm considering the idea to change hardisk... 750gb..... :)

tashi
2011-08-09, 01:25
Hello usernet,

In case you missed it please see the FAQ which also includes the guidelines for this forum and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary "DDS" logs used for analysis.
"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then if this is a personal computer start a new topic providing the DDS logs as shown in that sticky with a link back to this thread, and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

Best regards.