PDA

View Full Version : Is this all I need?

beenhacked
2011-08-30, 15:31
I have recently had a laptop hacked two days in a row. It was a wow acct and after the second hacking I started going down the list of security programs(the first hacking I had only ran one of them plus all the other security steps...) on the wow website(spybot is one of them). I'm a little overwhelmed to say the least. Only one of 5 different programs detected anything. I have actually started the process of of doing a dell datasafe recovery on that laptop because I am so unsure of the computer still being compromised. Is this security program Spybot inclusive, or is it best to run it with another security program? Can I run it on all my computers? If I order the cds will I be able to load them onto all my computers? If I run these cds on the computer I did the recovery on will it also check the files that are on the partition saved during the recovery I did with the dell datasafe program? Sorry to be such a noob here but little sleep the last few days and trying to fix these things that are not in my field has been confusing to say the least...

spybotsandra
2011-08-30, 16:42
Hello,

By all your computers you mean private ones?
Or is this a corporate environment?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot