PDA

View Full Version : Win32.AVKILL.SVC

Rinny
2011-09-04, 06:59
Hi guys. First of all, thank you for creating a wonderful program. Spybot is the ONLY program that will detect this virus. Unfortunately, it does not get rid of it. I've tried to follow the directions for manual removal, but the files are simply not where they're supposed to be for me to delete. I've found some of the virus files in my temp folder, but they won't allow me to delete them even with file assassin. I'm at a complete loss. Please help me if you can. I already backed up my registry using ERUNT. Thanks in advance.

- Erin

tashi
2011-09-04, 16:38
Hi Rinny,

In case you missed it please see the FAQ which includes guidelines for this forum and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary "DDS" logs used for analysis. Also the top of the Spybot log which shows detected items.

"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic providing the logs as shown in that sticky and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

Cheers.