PDA

View Full Version : Immunization freezes

JLT_GTI
2011-09-15, 19:25
Hi.

well since today i cant inmunize anything with Spyboy S&D.. every time i try to inmunize it simple freezes , the process remains using 50% of the CPU freezed and i have to kill it manually..

I tried reinstalling, no effect.. i use Firefox 6.02 and downgraded to 5.0 in a try but to not effect..

Im the administrator of the system (XP) so shouldnt be any rights issue...

tashi
2011-09-16, 05:51
Hello JLT_GTI,

Please open Spybot Search & Destroy > Help > About and let us know the version and date of last definitions. :)

Best regards

JLT_GTI
2011-09-16, 13:52
Hello JLT_GTI,

Please open Spybot Search & Destroy > Help > About and let us know the version and date of last definitions. :)

EDIT: Problem solved!!

Dont know how but i left it for a long while and it finished all the sudden after being stoped in 15075 for a long time.. now i have all elements inmunized!! Seems that maybe i just needed to have a bit more faith on it.. thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help

Version: 1.6.2.46

Last database update: 14/09/2011

(i have the latest, if i try to update it says there arent new updates yet)

Also oddly im getting since i got this problem the same number of entries in several groups.. 15075 to be precise .. this is a capture of my immunization window right now:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6038/spybotsd.jpg

When it freezes..if i try to close the window with the close button the tittle of the window changes to "unloading user registry hives might take a while"

Thanks for the help!

tashi
2011-09-16, 19:50
EDIT: Problem solved!!

Cheers, thank you for letting us know. :oreo: