PDA

View Full Version : Change Browser History Delete with Scan

rudy.bru
2011-09-21, 19:07
When I scan for problems with Spybot and choose "Fix Problems", the Browsing History is automatically deleted! I cannot find anything about this in FAQ or in Forums.
I want to Fix but I want to keep my list of webpages visited.

:)

spybotsandra
2011-09-22, 11:58
Hello,

So you want to exclude the 'Browsing History'?

You can exclude a product from the search as follows:
First of all proceed a scan with Spybot - Search & Destroy. Now, mark the item, you want to exclude from the search, with a left-click.
It is marked blue now. Then right-click this entry and select "exclude this product from further searches".

It is also possible to exclude it before the search. Please run Spybot - Search & Destroy in "Advanced Mode" and go to "Settings" -> "Ignore products". There you can tick the checkbox in front of the product you want to exclude from the search.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

GreatProduct
2016-05-29, 23:31
Hello,

So you want to exclude the 'Browsing History'?

You can exclude a product from the search as follows:
First of all proceed a scan with Spybot - Search & Destroy. Now, mark the item, you want to exclude from the search, with a left-click.
It is marked blue now. Then right-click this entry and select "exclude this product from further searches".

It is also possible to exclude it before the search. Please run Spybot - Search & Destroy in "Advanced Mode" and go to "Settings" -> "Ignore products". There you can tick the checkbox in front of the product you want to exclude from the search.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Thanks to know this AFTERWARDS. I have a better solution and gonna deinstall Your Product

tashi
2016-05-30, 06:38
Hello,

You have posted to a topic from 2011. Spybot tutorials can be found on the home site (https://www.safer-networking.org/support/).

Kind regards.

niall2
2016-05-30, 12:30
Hi GreatProduct,

You can restore quarantined files using the instructions here:
https://www.safer-networking.org/faq/how-do-i-restore-previously-removed-files-that-are-in-quarantine/

If you do not wish to remove these files during future scans:

Please open the Start Center and switch to "Advanced User Mode".

Open Settings by right-clicking the "Settings" button in the Start Center and choosing the option to "run as administrator".

Open the tab "Categories“.

Here, untick the checkboxes in front of:
'Tracks.sbi' , 'Tracks.uti' and 'Cookies.sbi'.

Click Apply and OK afterwards.