PDA

View Full Version : Exp/ms04-028...

Sukarowca
2011-09-22, 05:56
Hi..
Just renewed WEBROOT subscription on 2 laptops... Now when I copy over pictures from my camera memory card and try to rotate them if needed & save I get this error message: "Windows Photo Viewer can't save changes to this picture. Verify that the picture is not set to read-only and make sure you have permission to save to the file location, and then try again." At the same time WEBROOT message appears saying EXP/MS04-028 is Quarrantined and "high risk". I delete all in quarrantine and it does nothing. How do I get this removed / fixed and back to normal? Any help would be greatly appreciated..

tashi
2011-09-22, 06:27
Hello Sukarowca,

So that someone can take a look at the system please see the FAQ "BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288) which includes instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDS logs used for analysis.

Then start a new topic here in the Malware Removal Forum and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

Best regards,