PDA

View Full Version : No antivirus will work

Diddididi
2011-09-22, 06:50
wonder if someone could help me please

my computer has been running slow and freezing for a while, but its not been a major issue, but last night my antivirus alerted me to an infection and before I could do anything the computer rebooted itself....but then the antivirus (which was avast) is not working, tried to run spybot wouldn't let me open it so I downloaded malwarebytes to try that and the same thing.tried uninstalling and re installing but nothing
I unistalled and re installed Avast and after 3 attempt's it worked for about an hour and again it is saying it is stopped or in an inconsistent state and will not let me fix it
I tried running a scan via avast but it seems to be stuck at 97% and I have no clue what to try next
any help would be much appreciated

Dakeyras
2011-09-29, 10:35
Hi. :)

I apologise for the delay, the forum is quite busy...

If you still require assistance, merely acknowledge this post. Also can you inform myself which Operating System is installed on your machine, thank you.

Dakeyras
2011-10-03, 10:04
Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh set of DDS logs and a link to your previous thread.

If it has been less than three days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.