PDA

View Full Version : Domain redirect...

riverbum
2011-10-19, 21:33
I have a problem with the domain www.canoecontrol.com - in Chrome, Firefox and Safari it loads without any problems but in IE it redirects to a Russian site.

I discovered two .tpl files on the server, which I deleted, but I couldn't find anyother suspicious code or file such as an htaccess file. I even tried creating a new (clean) index file and the problem is still being replicated.

This problem replicates on any PC with IE and does not appear to be an issue with the browser.

I can't think why it would only effect IE... can anyone suggest a possible solution?

Thanks

tashi
2011-10-19, 22:43
Hello riverbum,

In case you missed it please see the FAQ "BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

I discovered two .tpl files on the server, which I deleted, but I couldn't find anyother suspicious code or file such as an htaccess file. I even tried creating a new (clean) index file and the problem is still being replicated.

This forum is set up to help users with their personal computers. :) Is there a possibility of your own PC being infected?

Best regards.