PDA

View Full Version : spybot 2.0 beta 4 causes my explorer to crash

filippos
2011-10-23, 14:12
Just wanted to say that i've been trying spybot 2 for the past three days on win 7 x64 home premium and everything seemed well up to a point where since yesterday my explorer started crashing... 4 out of 10 times i right clicked on a file or folder something caused explorer to crash and restart so until a stable version comes out I will switch back to version 1.6.2. The basic reason i upgraded to 2.0 beta 4 was that it supports google chrome... other than that i am happy with 1.6.2 so far.

I have to ask, does anyone now of any plugin for 1.6.2 that will allow it to work with chrome or is just a new future of spybot 2.

thank you,

ney2x
2011-11-20, 11:07
Just wanted to say that i've been trying spybot 2 for the past three days on win 7 x64 home premium and everything seemed well up to a point where since yesterday my explorer started crashing... 4 out of 10 times i right clicked on a file or folder something caused explorer to crash and restart so until a stable version comes out I will switch back to version 1.6.2. The basic reason i upgraded to 2.0 beta 4 was that it supports google chrome... other than that i am happy with 1.6.2 so far.

I have to ask, does anyone now of any plugin for 1.6.2 that will allow it to work with chrome or is just a new future of spybot 2.

thank you,

Me, too. At first, I thought the unlocker 1.9.1 that I installed but S&D 2 Beta 4 is the problem. Please fix it, cause it really helps on my browsing with Google Chrome. Thanks