PDA

View Full Version : HyperActive Hijacker and DDS Won't Run

elmodud
2011-11-17, 02:58
A friend brought me his personal laptop that was badly infected and would not boot. I was able to restore the registry to the last known working version and boot to windows.

The c drive was plastered with malware including a bogus restore program, some dubious running services, and half a dozen ie toolbars. Using Hijack This, I was able to remove everything I could see and cleaned it up so that the laptop appears to be functioning normally, with one nasty exception.

There is still a hyperactive hijacker in IE that starts running the moment that the internet is connected. It will pop up pages of ads one after another even if you don't start IE. So now I need professional help......

I've disabled the wireless card to stop the downloads. I tried to run DDS and it hangs up after 3 min. and the computer locks up needing a hard boot so I'm stuck...

Any suggestions on how to proceed? Thanks vince

jeffce
2011-11-17, 23:46
Hi and Welcome!! :) My name is Jeff. I would be more than happy to take a look at your malware results logs and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:

I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Watch Topic button to the right of your topic title and then choosing the notification method ( Recommended: Inmediate Notification)
The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete anything unless instructed to.
DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision.
Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your OS losing all your programs and data.

Vista and Windows 7 users:
These tools MUST be run from the executable (.exe) every time you run them
with Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")

Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.
----------

RKill

Print out these instructions as we may need to close every window that is open later in the fix.

It is possible that the infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download files on the infected computer. If this is the case, then you will need to download the files requested in this guide on another computer and then transfer them to the infected computer. You can transfer the files via a CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.

Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again.

Please download and run the following tool to help allow other programs to run. (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com)
There are 5 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
Vista and Win7 users need to right click and choose Run as Admin
You only need to get one of them to run, not all of them.

rkill.exe (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.exe)
rkill.com (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.com)
rkill.scr (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.scr)
WiNlOgOn.exe (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/WiNlOgOn.exe)
uSeRiNiT.exe (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/uSeRiNiT.exe)

Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again.
---------

Now attempt to run DDS again and then be sure to save both of the logs for your next reply.
---------

GMER

Download GMER Rootkit Scanner from here (http://www.gmer.net/gmer.zip) or here (http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5198).

Extract the contents of the zipped file to desktop.
Double click GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent .
If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.

http://www.geekstogo.com/misc/guide_icons/GMER_thumb.jpg (http://www.geekstogo.com/misc/guide_icons/GMER_instructions.jpg)
Click the image to enlarge it

In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
IAT/EAT
Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
Show All (don't miss this one)

Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.

Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop, and attach it in your reply.

**Caution**
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries.
----------

In your next reply let me know if you still have problems running DDS or GMER.

If not, please post both of the DDS logs and the log created by GMER into your next reply. :)

elmodud
2011-11-18, 02:37
Hi Jeff, Thanks for your help on this problem. I tried all 5 versions of Rkill. It would run ok but DDS would run for a while then just stall and lock up the computer. I would then have to do a hard boot.

I also tried gmer - it failed to load and got an error message stating that "Cannot create a stable subkey under a volatile parent key"

So still stuck...

Any other suggestions? Thanks, vince

elmodud
2011-11-18, 02:54
Hi Jeff, This post is a continuation of the last post. After I cleared the error code dialog on Gmer, it came up and successfully ran. Here is the results log:

GMER 1.0.15.15641 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-11-17 17:47:33
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Running: gmer.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\T43\LOCALS~1\Temp\fxloykow.sys

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BTHPORT\Parameters\Keys\0016ceea5a3d
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BTHPORT\Parameters\Keys\0016ceece207
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\BTHPORT\Parameters\Keys\0016ceea5a3d (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\BTHPORT\Parameters\Keys\0016ceece207 (not active ControlSet)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Hope this helps.... Thanks, vince

jeffce
2011-11-18, 02:58
Hi elmodud,

Please download aswMBR (http://public.avast.com/~gmerek/aswMBR.exe ) to your desktop.

Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.
Click the Scan button to start scan.
When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z454/Blottedisk/aswMBRscan-1.png (http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z454/Blottedisk/aswMBRscan.png )
Click the image to enlarge it
----------

elmodud
2011-11-18, 05:46
Hi Jeff, I tried to run aswMBR with no success. It would not start up.....

Thanks, vince

jeffce
2011-11-18, 13:19
Hi elmodud,

Download OTL (http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.exe) to your desktop.
Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.

When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt.
Note:These logs can be located in the OTL. folder on you C:\ drive if they fail to open automatically.
Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them both in.

elmodud
2011-11-18, 16:02
Hi Jeff - OTL ran without issues. Below are the two log files:

Thanks for your help - vince

OTL logfile created on: 11/18/2011 6:30:32 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.52 Gb Available Physical Memory | 76.28% Memory free
3.33 Gb Paging File | 2.90 Gb Available in Paging File | 86.98% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1524 3048 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 37.25 Gb Total Space | 10.87 Gb Free Space | 29.17% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 7.44 Gb Total Space | 0.44 Gb Free Space | 5.92% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

Computer Name: EDSTHINKPAD | User Name: T43 | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe (Intuit Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.exe (Lenovo Group Limited)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\abef85f2fb8ba830eda73e2d12e8d41e\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\af39f6e644af02873b9bae319f2bfb13\System.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\ca87ba84221991839abbe7d4bc9c6721\mscorlib.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remoting\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remoting.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.Transactions\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Transactions.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceProcess\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.ServiceProcess.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Map.WindowsFirewallUtilities\5.0.136.0__7ce6deabcb36a8ea\Intuit.Spc.Map.WindowsFirewallUtilities.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Map.Reporter\5.0.136.0__7ce6deabcb36a8ea\Intuit.Spc.Map.Reporter.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateServicePlugin\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateServicePlugin.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateService.PluginContract\1.0.0.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateService.PluginContract.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Api.Net\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Api.Net.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateService\1.0.0.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateService.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Ipc.Remoting.UpdateServiceWorker\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Ipc.Remoting.UpdateServiceWorker.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Core\3.1.26.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Core.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.DataAccess\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.DataAccess.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.Common\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.Common.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sqlite3.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data.SQLite\1.0.61.0__db937bc2d44ff139\System.Data.SQLite.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\log4net\1.2.10.0__1b44e1d426115821\log4net.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Map.Reporter\5.0.104.0__7ce6deabcb36a8ea\Intuit.Spc.Map.Reporter.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Map.WindowsFirewallUtilities\5.0.104.0__7ce6deabcb36a8ea\Intuit.Spc.Map.WindowsFirewallUtilities.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Api.Net\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Api.Net.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateServicePlugin\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateServicePlugin.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Ipc.Remoting.UpdateServiceWorker\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Ipc.Remoting.UpdateServiceWorker.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Core\2.0.445.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Core.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.DataAccess\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.DataAccess.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.Common\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.Common.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\PWRMGRIF.DLL ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\US\PWRMGRRT.DLL ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\tphklock.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\notifyf2.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe ()

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (ReferenceBoss_1pService) -- File not found
SRV - (MapsGalaxy_39Service) -- File not found
SRV - (HidServ) -- File not found
SRV - (AntiVirSchedulerService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (AntiVirService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (IntuitUpdateService) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe (Intuit Inc.)
SRV - (sftvsa) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (sftlist) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ACS) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe ()
SRV - (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) -- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (avipbb) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (avgntflt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (ssmdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (avgio) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (Sftredir) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sftredirxp.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (sftvol) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\drivers\SftVolXP.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (sftplay) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\drivers\sftplayxp.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (sftfs) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\drivers\SftFSXP.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (Shockprf) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\Apsx86.sys (Lenovo.)
DRV - (TPDIGIMN) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ApsHM86.sys (Lenovo.)
DRV - (b57w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\b57xp32.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (psadd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psadd.sys (Lenovo (United States) Inc.)
DRV - (TPDiskPM) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TPDiskPM.sys (Lenovo, Ltd. and IBM Corporation)
DRV - (TPInput) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TPInput.sys (Lenovo, Ltd. and IBM Corporation.)
DRV - (TPPWRIF) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TPPWRIF.SYS ()
DRV - (TPM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tpm.sys (Winbond Electronics Corp.)
DRV - (w29n51) Intel(R) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\w29n51.sys (Intel® Corporation)
DRV - (HSF_DPV) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DPV.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSFHWICH) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWICH.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSF_DP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DP.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (s24trans) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys (Intel Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com/?fr=fp-yie8
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchDefaultBranded = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://my.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Restore = http://my.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,XMLHTTP_UUID_Default = E8 3D 60 00 E5 87 1F 4C 84 B2 33 42 B2 AA E9 73 [binary data]
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=: File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@funwebproducts.com/Plugin: C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Installr\9.bin\NPFunWeb.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@MapsGalaxy_39.com/Plugin: C:\Program Files\MapsGalaxy_39\bar\1.bin\NP39Stub.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@ReferenceBoss_1p.com/Plugin: C:\Program Files\ReferenceBoss_1p\bar\1.bin\NP1pStub.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\smartwebprinting@hp.com: C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn2 [2010/10/24 17:56:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\1pffxtbr@ReferenceBoss_1p.com: C:\Program Files\ReferenceBoss_1p\bar\1.bin
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\39ffxtbr@MapsGalaxy_39.com: C:\Program Files\MapsGalaxy_39\bar\1.bin

O1 HOSTS File: ([2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,000,734 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {364EA597-E728-4CE4-BB4A-ED846EF47970} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {C4676D53-FCE5-4A19-BE4D-97E6EAF7E19A} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {D7E97865-918F-41E4-9CD0-25AB1C574CE8} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {E30A55B9-F1B7-43A4-B3F6-EC90CDC4FE60} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [APSDaemon] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BLOG] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\BATLOGEX.DLL ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] C:\WINDOWS\System32\bthprops.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PWRMGRTR] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\PWRMGRTR.DLL (Lenovo Group Limited)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Recovery present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: intuit.com ([ttlc] https in Trusted sites)
O16 - DPF: {2DAD3559-2923-4935-AD49-B673D2539944} http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/acpir.cab (IASRunner Class)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1248810648234 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1262711693468 (MUWebControl Class)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxsrvc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\tpfnf2: DllName - (notifyf2.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\notifyf2.dll ()
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\tphotkey: DllName - (tphklock.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tphklock.dll ()
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\Bliss.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\Bliss.bmp
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2008/08/01 11:01:17 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/11/18 06:28:11 | 000,584,192 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/11/16 16:44:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\QuickTime
[2011/11/16 16:39:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\iPod
[2011/11/16 16:34:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Apple Computer
[2011/11/16 16:33:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
[2011/11/16 14:36:28 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\My Documents\My Videos
[2011/11/16 11:22:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Avira
[2011/11/16 11:21:59 | 000,028,520 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:54 | 000,138,192 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:54 | 000,066,616 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:54 | 000,045,416 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntdd.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:54 | 000,022,360 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntmgr.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Avira
[2011/11/16 11:21:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira
[2011/11/16 10:41:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner
[2011/11/16 10:41:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\TweakNow RegCleaner
[2011/11/16 09:14:22 | 000,401,720 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\HijackThis.exe
[2011/11/16 08:46:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\My Documents\webkit
[2011/11/16 08:22:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
[2011/11/16 08:21:40 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Recent
[2011/11/15 18:01:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\backups
[2011/11/15 17:50:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\My Documents\My Barnes & Noble eBooks
[2011/11/15 17:50:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\My Documents\My Digital Editions
[2011/11/12 11:43:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\CSC
[2011/11/04 05:52:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\QuickTime(2)
[2011/10/24 14:29:02 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\QuickTimeVR.qtx
[2011/10/24 14:29:02 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\QuickTime.qts
[2011/10/22 10:19:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\iTunes
[5 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\Documents and Settings\T43\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\T43\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/11/18 06:24:30 | 000,584,192 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/11/17 20:51:02 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2011/11/17 20:36:00 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2011/11/17 20:35:40 | 000,000,296 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\PMTask.job
[2011/11/17 20:35:11 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/11/17 16:08:20 | 001,008,092 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2011/11/17 09:45:29 | 000,001,542 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\iTunes.lnk
[2011/11/17 08:24:12 | 000,002,281 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Word 2002.lnk
[2011/11/16 16:40:29 | 000,001,542 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2011/11/16 11:50:27 | 000,138,192 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2011/11/16 11:50:27 | 000,066,616 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2011/11/16 11:12:09 | 000,002,409 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ACDSee 4.0.lnk
[2011/11/16 10:29:11 | 000,001,393 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2011/11/16 08:44:31 | 000,000,433 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\My Pictures.lnk
[2011/11/16 08:43:31 | 000,000,418 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\My Music.lnk
[2011/11/16 08:28:38 | 000,433,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2011/11/16 08:28:38 | 000,068,348 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2011/11/15 17:01:51 | 000,000,440 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\6DSS92c31Apgjk
[2011/11/15 17:01:24 | 000,000,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~6DSS92c31Apgjk
[2011/11/06 00:06:06 | 000,000,216 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~6DSS92c31Apgjkr
[2011/11/05 14:58:13 | 000,349,835 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\Joe's New Balance Outlet - Discount Women's Shoes.mht
[2011/10/24 14:29:02 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\QuickTimeVR.qtx
[2011/10/24 14:29:02 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\QuickTime.qts
[2011/10/22 10:21:43 | 000,001,854 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Safari.lnk
[2011/10/22 10:21:43 | 000,001,854 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Apple Safari.lnk
[1 C:\Documents and Settings\T43\*.tmp files -> C:\Documents and Settings\T43\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/11/17 20:23:37 | 001,008,092 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\rkill.exe
[2011/11/17 09:45:29 | 000,001,542 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\iTunes.lnk
[2011/11/16 16:40:29 | 000,001,542 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2011/11/16 08:44:31 | 000,000,433 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\My Pictures.lnk
[2011/11/16 08:43:31 | 000,000,418 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\My Music.lnk
[2011/11/06 00:06:06 | 000,000,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~6DSS92c31Apgjk
[2011/11/06 00:06:06 | 000,000,216 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~6DSS92c31Apgjkr
[2011/11/06 00:05:58 | 000,000,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\6DSS92c31Apgjk
[2011/11/05 14:58:11 | 000,349,835 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\Joe's New Balance Outlet - Discount Women's Shoes.mht
[2011/09/05 11:31:34 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2011/04/13 08:13:42 | 000,000,017 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\shortcut_ex.dat
[2011/01/12 10:05:11 | 000,027,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlfcache.dat
[2010/10/25 20:30:21 | 000,077,372 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpqins05.dat
[2010/10/24 17:46:50 | 000,186,315 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpwins23.dat
[2010/10/24 17:46:49 | 000,001,847 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpwmdl23.dat
[2010/01/13 11:33:04 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CNMVS5y.DLL
[2010/01/10 11:11:31 | 000,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/01/05 09:02:51 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2010/01/05 08:39:23 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PWMBTHLP.EXE
[2010/01/05 08:39:22 | 000,004,442 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TPPWRIF.SYS
[2010/01/04 18:19:40 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\notifyf2.dll
[2010/01/04 18:19:40 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tphklock.dll
[2010/01/04 17:48:55 | 000,002,086 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SMBIOS.bin
[2010/01/04 16:25:00 | 000,178,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unrar.dll
[2009/08/03 15:07:42 | 000,403,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGACheckControl.dll
[2009/08/03 15:07:42 | 000,230,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGAEXEC.exe
[2008/08/01 11:26:35 | 000,651,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libeay32.dll
[2008/08/01 11:26:35 | 000,147,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ssleay32.dll
[2008/08/01 11:26:35 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\acs.exe
[2008/08/01 11:25:18 | 000,192,512 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AegisI5.exe
[2008/08/01 11:04:11 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2008/08/01 10:58:01 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2008/08/01 06:48:53 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2008/08/01 06:47:38 | 000,152,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,433,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,068,348 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,004,463 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcache.bin
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat
[2001/12/05 08:41:34 | 000,503,808 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_xtrans.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:34 | 000,286,720 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MrSIDD.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,163,840 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_common.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,126,976 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_trans.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,069,632 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_meta.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,053,248 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_encrypt.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,020,480 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_messagetext.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:30 | 000,006,688 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Digita.sys
[2001/12/05 08:41:28 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TransportUSB.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:28 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TransportSerial.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:28 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TransportIrDA.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:28 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TransportIrCOMM.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2010/01/05 11:37:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ACD Systems
[2010/07/15 14:55:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9
[2010/01/10 09:12:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Drivers HeadQuarters
[2011/05/18 12:22:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Tarma Installer
[2010/07/13 14:12:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2011/03/18 12:32:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Total PC Health
[2010/02/24 17:54:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\VirtualizedApplications
[2011/11/16 10:00:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\W3i
[2011/05/18 12:29:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WeCareReminder
[2010/12/25 11:01:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{429CAD59-35B1-4DBC-BB6D-1DB246563521}
[2010/01/05 11:39:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\ACD Systems
[2011/05/30 13:07:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Barnes & Noble
[2011/05/30 15:01:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\calibre
[2011/05/18 12:23:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\com.w3i.intune
[2011/05/18 12:30:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Jenkat
[2010/02/04 17:01:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\NVD
[2011/09/05 11:48:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\PriceGong
[2011/10/30 17:53:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\SoftGrid Client
[2010/02/04 16:57:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\TP
[2011/11/16 12:01:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\TweakNow RegCleaner
[2011/05/18 12:30:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\w3itemplate
[2011/03/02 16:38:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Xaemys
[2011/11/17 20:35:40 | 000,000,296 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\PMTask.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 114 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:D1B5B4F1

< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 11/18/2011 6:30:32 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.52 Gb Available Physical Memory | 76.28% Memory free
3.33 Gb Paging File | 2.90 Gb Available in Paging File | 86.98% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 37.25 Gb Total Space | 10.87 Gb Free Space | 29.17% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 7.44 Gb Total Space | 0.44 Gb Free Space | 5.92% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
InternetShortcut [open] -- rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [ACDBrowse] -- "C:\Program Files\ACD Systems\ACDSee\ACDSee.exe" "%1" (ACD Systems, Ltd.)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 1
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 1
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe:LocalSubNet:Disabled:Intuit Update Shared Downloads Server -- (Intuit Inc.)
"C:\DOCUME~1\T43\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for USPS_Document[1].zip\USPS_Document.exe" = C:\DOCUME~1\T43\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for USPS_Document[1].zip\USPS_Document.exe:*:Enabled:ldrsoft
"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe:*:Disabled:Windows Explorer -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.exe:*:Disabled:WebKit -- (Apple Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{03A7C57A-B2C8-409b-92E5-524A0DFD0DD3}" = Status
"{05BDC796-3451-4F81-B91D-E98F7ADA76C2}" = TurboTax 2010 WinPerTaxSupport
"{0873B1A3-00A9-40D6-BACE-3DB4BC5DA840}" = ThinkPad SATA Power Management Driver
"{087A66B8-1F0F-4a8d-A649-0CFE276AA7C0}" = WebReg
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{20140000-006D-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 (Beta)
"{20140062-0062-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (Beta) - English
"{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}" = mProSafe
"{28DA872A-0848-48CF-B749-19A198157A2A}" = mDriver
"{2A329FB6-389D-4396-A974-29656D6864AE}" = MarketResearch
"{2EEA7AA4-C203-4b90-A34F-19FB7EF1C81C}" = BufferChm
"{2EFA4E4C-7B5F-48F7-A1C0-1AA882B7A9C3}" = HP Update
"{3127F76D-5335-4AC7-BD1E-2F5247A23C24}" = iTunes
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{359C6ED0-EAA2-012B-ACF9-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 wariper
"{360EDFB0-EAA2-012B-AD16-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 wcaiper
"{3700194C-C5DD-439A-BE06-A66960CA4C70}" = MSVCSetup
"{3782EC09-4000-475E-8A59-9CABD6F03B4C}" = TurboTax 2010 WinPerFedFormset
"{3881DB80-EAA2-012B-ADAE-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 WinPerFedFormset
"{38975F50-EAA2-012B-ADB4-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 WinPerReleaseEngine
"{38A34630-EAA2-012B-ADB6-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 WinPerTaxSupport
"{38DAE5F5-EC70-4aa5-801B-D11CA0A33B41}" = BPDSoftware
"{3C5A81D0-EAA2-012B-AE9F-000000000000}" = TurboTax 2009 wrapper
"{46A84694-59EC-48F0-964C-7E76E9F8A2ED}" = ThinkVantage Active Protection System
"{4A70EF07-7F88-4434-BB61-D1DE8AE93DD4}" = SolutionCenter
"{4CCAE0E7-757D-4095-9A30-F6B9584459B2}" = ACDSee 4.0.1 Standard
"{4D304678-738E-42a0-931A-2B022F49DEB8}" = TrayApp
"{4E7C28C7-D5DA-4E9F-A1CA-60490B54AE35}" = UnloadSupport
"{4F2FCCCF-29F3-44B9-886F-6D16F8417522}" = TurboTax 2010 wrapper
"{57F60D52-630B-43C5-BD20-176F5CD4EED6}" = bpd_scan
"{5E453519-60F6-4A4D-A0BF-16663F9B3536}" = Safari
"{63FF21C9-A810-464F-B60A-3111747B1A6D}" = GPBaseService2
"{676981B7-A2D9-49D0-9F4C-03018F131DA9}" = DocProc
"{6B4AD1A9-E73A-4184-9D6B-072F8A3C5EBA}" = VoiceOver Kit
"{6CC080F1-2E00-41D5-BE47-A3BC784E9DFB}" = BPDSoftware_Ini
"{6DE14BE4-6F04-4935-8ABD-A0A19FE2E55A}" = mCore
"{6EECB283-E65F-40EF-86D3-D51BF02A8D43}" = Microsoft Office Converter Pack
"{6EED4269-588D-45b8-A80C-26A9CA62EE4E}" = HPSSupply
"{6F12E64D-2F6F-4F85-A8FE-4ED29350BD6C}" = calibre
"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}" = Apple Software Update
"{79155F2B-9895-49D7-8612-D92580E0DE5B}" = Bonjour
"{7BE15435-2D3E-4B58-867F-9C75BED0208C}" = QuickTime
"{800E784D-53E3-4948-B491-9E7FA5EACBDC}" = SmartWebPrinting
"{8153ED9A-C94A-426E-9880-5E6775C08B62}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{83C57C58-FDD7-4d86-BFCC-9D31CC4EFA71}" = 6500_E709n
"{846B5DED-DC8C-4E1A-B5B4-9F5B39A0CACE}" = HPDiagnosticAlert
"{852FD55C-9C56-4830-9F9F-7BFC3CE13B65}" = TurboTax 2010 wariper
"{86CE85E6-DBAC-3FFD-B977-E4B79F83C909}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570
"{87A9A9A9-FAB7-4224-9328-0FA2058C0FD5}" = Network
"{87FF0E39-8490-4EB4-A557-FF12F712EF7E}" = TurboTax 2010 wcaiper
"{8A708DD8-A5E6-11D4-A706-000629E95E20}" = Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile
"{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}" = mPfMgr
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{9129B46A-51F0-431b-9838-DF7272F3204E}" = ProductContext
"{913D0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}" = Microsoft Office XP Standard for Students and Teachers
"{926BD0E8-24A3-41D2-AF9B-340F1A37ED12}" = MobileMe Control Panel
"{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
"{9CC89556-3578-48DD-8408-04E66EBEF401}" = mXML
"{9CCCFD9C-248F-47FE-9496-1680E3E5C163}" = Scan
"{9F4ECB4A-AFD9-4E9F-8DF2-1E339AF8F2CF}" = ASPCA Tri Reminder by We-Care.com
"{9FAC9E5C-0D20-4DBF-AFE5-2E09C52A95A2}" = IBM Wireless LAN Adapters Software (11a/b, 11b/g, 11a/b/g)
"{A0E64EBA-8BF0-49FB-90C0-BB3D781A2016}" = ThinkPad Power Manager
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A525E00B-6609-442E-9DCD-64453C233E8D}" = TurboTax 2010 WinPerReleaseEngine
"{A80FA752-C491-4ED9-ABF0-4278563160B2}" = 32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer
"{A83279FD-CA4B-4206-9535-90974DE76654}" = Apple Application Support
"{AC13BA3A-336B-45a4-B3FE-2D3058A7B533}" = Toolbox
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A94000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.4.6
"{B2544A03-10D0-4E5E-BA69-0362FFC20D18}" = OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C29C1940-CB85-4F3B-906C-33FEE0E67103}" = DocMgr
"{C43326F5-F135-4551-8270-7F7ABA0462E1}" = HPProductAssistant
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D3B3B9B2-FE73-44CB-8C0A-F737D92F991B}" = Broadcom Gigabit Integrated Controller
"{DE13432E-F0C1-4842-A5BA-CC997DA72A70}" = 6500_E709_eDocs
"{EEEB604C-C1A7-4f8c-B03F-56F9C1C9C45F}" = Fax
"{EF9E56EE-0243-4BAD-88F4-5E7508AA7D96}" = Destination Component
"{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}" = SoundMAX
"{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}" = mMHouse
"{F185B35D-38E5-4D88-B275-15C8C7FC4357}" = 6500_E709_Help
"{F769B78E-FF0E-4db5-95E2-9F4C8D6352FE}" = DeviceDiscovery
"{FA0F0A01-4631-4161-A6C2-948BF694382E}" = HP Officejet 6500 E709 Series
"{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}" = mWlsSafe
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Avira AntiVir Desktop" = Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus
"BN_DesktopReader" = NOOK for PC
"CANONBJ_Deinstall_CNMCP5y.DLL" = Canon PIXMA iP1500
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_8086&DEV_24C6&SUBSYS_05591014" = ThinkPad Integrated 56K Modem
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"HP Document Manager" = HP Document Manager 2.0
"HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 12.0
"HP Smart Web Printing" = HP Smart Web Printing
"HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center 13.0
"HPExtendedCapabilities" = HP Customer Participation Program 12.0
"HPOCR" = OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 12.0
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"KLiteCodecPack_is1" = K-Lite Codec Pack 5.6.0 (Standard)
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"Office14.Click2Run" = Microsoft Office Click-to-Run 2010 (Beta)
"PC-Doctor 5 for Windows" = PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
"Power Management Driver" = ThinkPad Power Management Driver
"ProInst" = Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software
"Shop for HP Supplies" = Shop for HP Supplies
"SynTPDeinstKey" = ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
"ThinkPad FullScreen Magnifier" = ThinkPad FullScreen Magnifier
"TurboTax 2009" = TurboTax 2009
"TurboTax 2010" = TurboTax 2010
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

Error reading Event Logs: The Event Service is not operating properly or the Event Logs are corrupt!

< End of report >

jeffce
2011-11-18, 16:36
Hi elmodud,

Is the a corporate or business computer by chance?

elmodud
2011-11-18, 16:43
Hi Jeff, The computer is a T43 Thinkpad notebook owned by a 79 year old friend's dad and used for personal stuff. It may at one time been used in a corporate environment before he acquired it. vince

jeffce
2011-11-18, 19:29
Hi elmodud,

The computer is a T43 Thinkpad notebook owned by a 79 year old friend's dad and used for personal stuff. It may at one time been used in a corporate environment before he acquired it. :bigthumb:
---------------

Run OTL.exe

Copy/paste the following text written inside of the code box into the Custom Scans/Fixes box located at the bottom of OTL

:Services

:OTL
SRV - (ReferenceBoss_1pService) -- File not found
SRV - (MapsGalaxy_39Service) -- File not found
SRV - (HidServ) -- File not found
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,XMLHTTP_UUID_Default = E8 3D 60 00 E5 87 1F 4C 84 B2 33 42 B2 AA E9 73
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {364EA597-E728-4CE4-BB4A-ED846EF47970} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {C4676D53-FCE5-4A19-BE4D-97E6EAF7E19A} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {D7E97865-918F-41E4-9CD0-25AB1C574CE8} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {E30A55B9-F1B7-43A4-B3F6-EC90CDC4FE60} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: intuit.com ([ttlc] https in Trusted sites)
[2011/11/15 17:01:51 | 000,000,440 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\6DSS92c31Apgjk
[2011/11/15 17:01:24 | 000,000,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~6DSS92c31Apgjk
[2011/11/06 00:06:06 | 000,000,216 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~6DSS92c31Apgjkr

:Files
ipconfig /flushdns /c

:Commands
[purity]
[emptyjava]
[resethosts]
[clearallrestorepoints]
[emptytemp]
[start explorer]
[Reboot]

Then click the [b]Run Fix button at the top
Let the program run unhindered. There will be a log created when it completes that I will need in your next reply. Reboot when it is done.
Then run a new scan and post a new OTL log ( don't check the boxes beside LOP Check or Purity this time )

elmodud
2011-11-19, 02:22
Hi Jeff, OTL ran successfully. Here is the results log of the fix run:

All processes killed
========== SERVICES/DRIVERS ==========
========== OTL ==========
Service ReferenceBoss_1pService stopped successfully!
Service ReferenceBoss_1pService deleted successfully!
File File not found not found.
Service MapsGalaxy_39Service stopped successfully!
Service MapsGalaxy_39Service deleted successfully!
Service HidServ stopped successfully!
Service HidServ deleted successfully!
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\XMLHTTP_UUID_Default| /E : value set successfully!
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{364EA597-E728-4CE4-BB4A-ED846EF47970} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{364EA597-E728-4CE4-BB4A-ED846EF47970}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4B3803EA-5230-4DC3-A7FC-33638F3D3542}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{C4676D53-FCE5-4A19-BE4D-97E6EAF7E19A} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{C4676D53-FCE5-4A19-BE4D-97E6EAF7E19A}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{D7E97865-918F-41E4-9CD0-25AB1C574CE8} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D7E97865-918F-41E4-9CD0-25AB1C574CE8}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{E30A55B9-F1B7-43A4-B3F6-EC90CDC4FE60} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E30A55B9-F1B7-43A4-B3F6-EC90CDC4FE60}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\intuit.com\ttlc\ deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\003045_.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msdownld.tmp folder deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SET3.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SET4.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SET8.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CONFIG.TMP deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\T43\vhpgvtopbz.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\6DSS92c31Apgjk moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~6DSS92c31Apgjk moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~6DSS92c31Apgjkr moved successfully.
========== FILES ==========
< ipconfig /flushdns /c >
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\cmd.bat deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\cmd.txt deleted successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYJAVA]

User: Administrator

User: All Users

User: Default User

User: LocalService

User: Mike

User: NetworkService

User: T43

Total Java Files Cleaned = 0.00 mb

C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts moved successfully.
HOSTS file reset successfully
Restore points cleared and new OTL Restore Point set!

[EMPTYTEMP]

->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 215125 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 2836 bytes

->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

->Temp folder emptied: 66016 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 1001454 bytes

->Temp folder emptied: 152619 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 7388072 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 48358 bytes

->Temp folder emptied: 393934925 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 14242714 bytes
->Apple Safari cache emptied: 873472 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 828 bytes

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\dllcache .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 6053026 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 119762886 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 21040810 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 539.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 log created on 11182011_164043

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

After a re-boot, here are the results of the new OTL scan:

OTL logfile created on: 11/18/2011 4:49:31 PM - Run 2

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.37 Gb Available Physical Memory | 68.75% Memory free
3.33 Gb Paging File | 2.82 Gb Available in Paging File | 84.53% Paging File free

Drive C: | 37.25 Gb Total Space | 12.65 Gb Free Space | 33.96% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 7.44 Gb Total Space | 0.44 Gb Free Space | 5.87% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe (Intuit Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.exe (Lenovo Group Limited)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)

MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\abef85f2fb8ba830eda73e2d12e8d41e\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\af39f6e644af02873b9bae319f2bfb13\System.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\ca87ba84221991839abbe7d4bc9c6721\mscorlib.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remoting\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remoting.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.Transactions\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Transactions.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceProcess\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.ServiceProcess.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Map.WindowsFirewallUtilities\5.0.136.0__7ce6deabcb36a8ea\Intuit.Spc.Map.WindowsFirewallUtilities.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Map.Reporter\5.0.136.0__7ce6deabcb36a8ea\Intuit.Spc.Map.Reporter.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateServicePlugin\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateServicePlugin.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateService.PluginContract\1.0.0.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateService.PluginContract.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Api.Net\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Api.Net.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateService\1.0.0.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateService.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Ipc.Remoting.UpdateServiceWorker\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Ipc.Remoting.UpdateServiceWorker.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Core\3.1.26.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Core.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.DataAccess\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.DataAccess.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.Common\3.1.31.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.Common.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data.SQLite\1.0.61.0__db937bc2d44ff139\System.Data.SQLite.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\log4net\1.2.10.0__1b44e1d426115821\log4net.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Map.Reporter\5.0.104.0__7ce6deabcb36a8ea\Intuit.Spc.Map.Reporter.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Map.WindowsFirewallUtilities\5.0.104.0__7ce6deabcb36a8ea\Intuit.Spc.Map.WindowsFirewallUtilities.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Api.Net\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Api.Net.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateServicePlugin\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Application.UpdateServicePlugin.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Ipc.Remoting.UpdateServiceWorker\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.WinClient.Ipc.Remoting.UpdateServiceWorker.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Core\2.0.445.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Core.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.BusinessLogic.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.DataAccess\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.DataAccess.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.Common\3.0.335.0__540d4816ead86321\Intuit.Spc.Esd.Client.Common.dll ()

SRV - (AntiVirSchedulerService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (AntiVirService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (IntuitUpdateService) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service\IntuitUpdateService.exe (Intuit Inc.)
SRV - (sftvsa) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (sftlist) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) -- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)

DRV - (Sftredir) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sftredirxp.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (sftvol) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\drivers\SftVolXP.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (sftplay) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\drivers\sftplayxp.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (sftfs) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\drivers\SftFSXP.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (b57w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\b57xp32.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (psadd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psadd.sys (Lenovo (United States) Inc.)
DRV - (TPDiskPM) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TPDiskPM.sys (Lenovo, Ltd. and IBM Corporation)
DRV - (TPInput) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TPInput.sys (Lenovo, Ltd. and IBM Corporation.)
DRV - (w29n51) Intel(R) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\w29n51.sys (Intel® Corporation)
DRV - (HSF_DPV) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DPV.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSFHWICH) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWICH.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSF_DP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DP.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (s24trans) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys (Intel Corporation)

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com/?fr=fp-yie8
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://my.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Restore = http://my.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,XMLHTTP_UUID_Default =
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@funwebproducts.com/Plugin: C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Installr\9.bin\NPFunWeb.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@MapsGalaxy_39.com/Plugin: C:\Program Files\MapsGalaxy_39\bar\1.bin\NP39Stub.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@ReferenceBoss_1p.com/Plugin: C:\Program Files\ReferenceBoss_1p\bar\1.bin\NP1pStub.dll File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\smartwebprinting@hp.com: C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn2 [2010/10/24 17:56:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\1pffxtbr@ReferenceBoss_1p.com: C:\Program Files\ReferenceBoss_1p\bar\1.bin
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\39ffxtbr@MapsGalaxy_39.com: C:\Program Files\MapsGalaxy_39\bar\1.bin

O1 HOSTS File: ([2011/11/18 16:40:52 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [APSDaemon] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] C:\WINDOWS\System32\bthprops.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PWRMGRTR] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\PWRMGRTR.DLL (Lenovo Group Limited)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O16 - DPF: {2DAD3559-2923-4935-AD49-B673D2539944} http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/acpir.cab (IASRunner Class)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1248810648234 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1262711693468 (MUWebControl Class)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) -C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxsrvc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\tpfnf2: DllName - (notifyf2.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\notifyf2.dll ()
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\tphotkey: DllName - (tphklock.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tphklock.dll ()
O32 - AutoRun File - [2008/08/01 11:01:17 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]

[2011/11/18 16:40:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2011/11/18 06:28:11 | 000,584,192 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/11/16 16:44:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\QuickTime
[2011/11/16 16:34:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Apple Computer
[2011/11/16 14:36:28 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\My Documents\My Videos
[2011/11/16 11:22:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Avira
[2011/11/16 11:21:59 | 000,028,520 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:54 | 000,138,192 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:54 | 000,066,616 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:54 | 000,045,416 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntdd.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:54 | 000,022,360 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntmgr.sys
[2011/11/16 11:21:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira
[2011/11/16 10:41:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\TweakNow RegCleaner
[2011/11/16 10:41:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\TweakNow RegCleaner
[2011/11/16 09:14:22 | 000,401,720 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\HijackThis.exe
[2011/11/16 08:46:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\My Documents\webkit
[2011/11/16 08:21:40 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Recent
[2011/11/15 18:01:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\backups
[2011/11/15 17:50:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\My Documents\My Barnes & Noble eBooks
[2011/11/15 17:50:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\My Documents\My Digital Editions
[2011/10/24 14:29:02 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\QuickTimeVR.qtx
[2011/10/24 14:29:02 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\QuickTime.qts
[2011/10/22 10:19:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\iTunes

[2011/11/18 16:44:53 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2011/11/18 16:44:39 | 000,000,296 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\PMTask.job
[2011/11/18 16:43:56 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/11/18 16:40:52 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
[2011/11/18 08:06:17 | 000,433,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2011/11/18 08:06:17 | 000,068,348 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2011/11/18 07:51:22 | 000,002,281 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Word 2002.lnk
[2011/11/18 06:24:30 | 000,584,192 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/11/17 20:51:02 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2011/11/17 09:45:29 | 000,001,542 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\iTunes.lnk
[2011/11/16 16:40:29 | 000,001,542 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2011/11/16 11:50:27 | 000,138,192 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2011/11/16 11:50:27 | 000,066,616 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2011/11/16 11:12:09 | 000,002,409 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ACDSee 4.0.lnk
[2011/11/16 08:44:31 | 000,000,433 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\My Pictures.lnk
[2011/11/16 08:43:31 | 000,000,418 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\My Music.lnk
[2011/11/05 14:58:13 | 000,349,835 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\Joe's New Balance Outlet - Discount Women's Shoes.mht
[2011/10/24 14:29:02 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\QuickTimeVR.qtx
[2011/10/24 14:29:02 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\QuickTime.qts
[2011/10/22 10:21:43 | 000,001,854 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Safari.lnk
[2011/10/22 10:21:43 | 000,001,854 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Apple Safari.lnk

[2011/11/17 09:45:29 | 000,001,542 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\iTunes.lnk
[2011/11/16 16:40:29 | 000,001,542 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2011/11/16 08:44:31 | 000,000,433 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\My Pictures.lnk
[2011/11/16 08:43:31 | 000,000,418 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\My Music.lnk
[2011/11/05 14:58:11 | 000,349,835 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\Joe's New Balance Outlet - Discount Women's Shoes.mht
[2011/04/13 08:13:42 | 000,000,017 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\shortcut_ex.dat
[2011/01/12 10:05:11 | 000,027,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlfcache.dat
[2010/01/13 11:33:04 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CNMVS5y.DLL
[2010/01/10 11:11:31 | 000,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/01/05 08:39:22 | 000,004,442 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TPPWRIF.SYS
[2010/01/04 18:19:40 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\notifyf2.dll
[2010/01/04 18:19:40 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tphklock.dll
[2010/01/04 17:48:55 | 000,002,086 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SMBIOS.bin
[2010/01/04 16:25:00 | 000,178,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unrar.dll
[2009/08/03 15:07:42 | 000,403,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGACheckControl.dll
[2009/08/03 15:07:42 | 000,230,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGAEXEC.exe
[2008/08/01 11:26:35 | 000,651,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libeay32.dll
[2008/08/01 11:26:35 | 000,147,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ssleay32.dll
[2008/08/01 11:26:35 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\acs.exe
[2008/08/01 11:25:18 | 000,192,512 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AegisI5.exe
[2008/08/01 10:58:01 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2008/08/01 06:47:38 | 000,152,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,433,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,068,348 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,004,463 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcache.bin
[2004/08/04 04:00:00 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat
[2001/12/05 08:41:34 | 000,503,808 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_xtrans.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:34 | 000,286,720 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MrSIDD.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,163,840 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_common.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,126,976 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_trans.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,069,632 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_meta.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,053,248 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_encrypt.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:32 | 000,020,480 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lt_messagetext.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:30 | 000,006,688 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Digita.sys
[2001/12/05 08:41:28 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TransportUSB.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:28 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TransportSerial.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:28 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TransportIrDA.dll
[2001/12/05 08:41:28 | 000,049,152 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TransportIrCOMM.dll

@Alternate Data Stream - 114 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:D1B5B4F1

< End of report >

Thanks for your help on this - vince

jeffce
2011-11-19, 03:10
Hi there elmodud,

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php) to your desktop.

Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan as shown below.

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee380/jeffce74/MBAM.jpg

When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\<User name>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
----------

ESET Online Scanner
I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET Online Scan

Note: It is recommended to disable on-board anti-virus program and anti-spyware programs while performing scans so there are no conflicts and it will speed up scan time.
Please don't go surfing while your resident protection is disabled!
Once the scan is finished remember to re-enable your anti-virus along with your anti-spyware programs.

Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
ESET OnlineScan (http://eset.com/onlinescan)
Click the http://billy-oneal.com/Canned%20Speeches/speechimages/eset/esetOnline.png button.
For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
Click on http://billy-oneal.com/Canned%20Speeches/speechimages/eset/esetSmartInstall.png to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
Double click on the http://billy-oneal.com/Canned%20Speeches/speechimages/eset/esetSmartInstallDesktopIcon.png icon on your desktop.

Check http://billy-oneal.com/Canned%20Speeches/speechimages/eset/esetAcceptTerms.png
Click the Start button.
Accept any security warnings from your browser.
Check http://billy-oneal.com/Canned%20Speeches/speechimages/eset/esetScanArchives.png
Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Unchecked
Push the Start button.
ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin
scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
When the scan completes, push http://billy-oneal.com/Canned%20Speeches/speechimages/eset/esetListThreats.png
Push http://billy-oneal.com/Canned%20Speeches/speechimages/eset/esetExport.png, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as
ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
Push the Back button.
Push Finish

http://www.eset.com/onlinescan/
----------

In your next reply please post the logs created by Malwarebytes and ESET online scanner.

elmodud
2011-11-19, 19:04
Hi Jeff, I successfully ran Malwarebytes but had a problem getting the ESET scanner to complete run all the way. After four tries it did finish.

I noted that the hijacker on this system that was continuously opening bogus sites is now not active. A google/yahoo search redirector is still in place.

Here is the Malwarebytes log and the ESET Log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 8191

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

11/18/2011 6:44:02 PM
mbam-log-2011-11-18 (18-44-02).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 186174
Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 39 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 33
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 8

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{147A976F-EEE1-4377-8EA7-4716E4CDD239} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A4730EBE-43A6-443e-9776-36915D323AD3} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{1D4DB7D0-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1D4DB7D1-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256A51-B582-467e-B8D4-7786EDA79AE0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256A51-B582-467e-B8D4-7786EDA79AE0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{00A6FAF1-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00A6FAF1-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00A6FAF6-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EAB-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3DC201FB-E9C9-499C-A11F-23C360D7C3F8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3E720452-B472-4954-B7AA-33069EB53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9FF05104-B030-46FC-94B8-81276E4E27DF} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59C7FC09-1C83-4648-B3E6-003D2BBC7481} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68AF847F-6E91-45dd-9B68-D6A12C30E5D7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170B96C-28D4-4626-8358-27E6CAEEF907} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{D1A71FA0-FF48-48dd-9B6D-7A13A3E42127} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{DDB1968E-EAD6-40fd-8DAE-FF14757F60C7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{F138D901-86F0-4383-99B6-9CDD406036DA} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.fsharproj (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\setiasworld (Malware.Trace) -> Value: setiasworld -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\bk (Malware.Trace) -> Value: bk -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\020000004415b99b1270c.manifest (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\020000004415b99b1270o.manifest (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\020000004415b99b1270p.manifest (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\020000004415b99b1270s.manifest (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\020000004415b99b1270c.manifest (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\020000004415b99b1270o.manifest (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\020000004415b99b1270p.manifest (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\020000004415b99b1270s.manifest (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Now the ESET Log:

C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\Seldom Used\PopularScreenSavers.exe Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application

I can now at least connect to the internet. Thanks..... vince

jeffce
2011-11-20, 01:08
Hi elmodud,

A google/yahoo search redirector is still in place.Are you still getting redirected? Is that what you mean?
------------

Run OTL.exe

Copy/paste the following text written inside of the code box into the Custom Scans/Fixes box located at the bottom of OTL

:Services

:Reg
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" =-
"2869:TCP" =-

:Commands
[purity]
[emptytemp]
[start explorer]
[Reboot]

Then click the Run Fix button at the top
Let the program run unhindered. There will be a log created when it completes that I will need in your next reply. Reboot when it is done.
Then run a new scan and post a new OTL log ( don't check the boxes beside LOP Check or Purity this time )

--------------

elmodud
2011-11-20, 07:11
Hi Jeff, Yes clicking on any search result with google or yahoo search engines results in a redirection to some bogus search sites. Also as soon as I connect to the internet, there is a hidden explorer window accessing a variety of sites constantly. The sites visited are listed in the history tab of an active explorer window.

I ran the OTL fix you asked for. Here are the results

All processes killed
========== SERVICES/DRIVERS ==========
========== REGISTRY ==========
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List\\1900:UDP deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List\\2869:TCP deleted successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

->Temp folder emptied: 10556606 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 2353610 bytes
->Apple Safari cache emptied: 1340416 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 470 bytes

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\dllcache .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 105684 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 10778417 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 24.00 mb

Here is the new OTL Scan

OTL logfile created on: 11/19/2011 9:46:05 PM - Run 3

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.47 Gb Available Physical Memory | 73.84% Memory free
3.33 Gb Paging File | 2.92 Gb Available in Paging File | 87.76% Paging File free

Drive C: | 37.25 Gb Total Space | 12.30 Gb Free Space | 33.00% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,XMLHTTP_UUID_Default =

O1 HOSTS File: ([2004/08/04 02:00:00 | 000,000,734 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab (OnlineScanner Control)

[2011/11/19 21:22:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2011/11/19 21:13:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2011/11/19 21:12:46 | 000,584,192 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/11/18 18:56:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ESET
[2011/11/18 18:38:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2011/11/18 18:37:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes

[2011/11/19 21:44:18 | 000,000,296 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\PMTask.job
[2011/11/19 21:44:05 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2011/11/19 21:43:27 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/11/19 09:01:04 | 000,000,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/11/19 08:05:19 | 000,002,281 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Word 2002.lnk
[2011/11/19 08:04:40 | 000,002,205 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Apple Safari.lnk
[2011/11/19 08:04:22 | 000,002,409 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ACDSee 4.0.lnk
[2011/11/19 08:03:20 | 000,000,520 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\T43\Desktop\@boutSeniors daily crossword puzzle - 2010-01-21.url
[2011/11/18 08:06:17 | 000,433,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2011/11/18 08:06:17 | 000,068,348 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat

< End of report >

Thanks and good luck - vince

jeffce
2011-11-20, 15:21
Hi elmodud,

Please download TDSSKiller.zip (http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.zip)

Extract it to your desktop
Double click TDSSKiller.exe
Press Start Scan

Only if Malicious objects are found then ensure Cure is selected
Then click Continue > Reboot now

Copy and paste the log in your next reply

A copy of the log will be saved automatically to the root of the drive (typically C:\)

elmodud
2011-11-21, 16:45
Hi Jeff, I tried TDSSKILLER but it would just hang up and refused to run.

I noticed in My Computer that a mysterious Drive Q would sometimes appear on the list of drives. This drive had no space and I could not delete it. I checked the hard drive with a partition utility called EASEUS and found that there was a hidden partition on the c drive. With the partition utility I deleted and erased the contents of the hidden partition.

Upon rebooting the HiJacker and redirects were gone and TDSSKILLER and DDS would run with no problems. However, on each boot now the computer sees new hardware installed and tries to install software drivers for it. A Microsoft warning window appears advising not to install the software because it is unapproved. So obviously this malware is now trying to reinstall itself. A check with MBR check software also revealed that the MBR has been modified. So there is a rootkit at work here and software on the hidden partition was loading and running in the background causing all the issues.

At this point, I decided to totally wipe the drive and reinstall windows. I do not know the extent of the damage done to the system files.

Thanks for your help on this. I learned alot about how these nasties work!

:thanks: vince

jeffce
2011-11-21, 16:53
Hi elmodud,

Ok...thanks for letting me know. :bigthumb:

Out of curiosity do you recall the size of the unknown partition??

elmodud
2011-11-21, 19:12
Hi Jeff, It was only 8 megs

Thanks again,

vince

jeffce
2011-11-21, 20:40
Ok....thanks. That is what I wanted to know. :)

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.

If you are the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.