PDA

View Full Version : Canīt open spybot 1.6.2.0 / 1.6.6.32

SOPITO
2011-11-21, 04:03
Hello, is my first post here and my english is so bad (so sorry if I write some nosense / my natural lenguage is spanish).
Im Spybot user form many ears, and last week one friend, reconfigure my SB and from there i canīt open SB again, cause SB is train to chek malwares at all drives at same time and for that keeps cheking and never ends (i let it cheking from 3 days and never stoped, I have to colsed from task manager).
My cuestion is:
Is there any command line that, let me open SB withing auto cheks, only open it??
I try /easymode but any way before opening, begin to chek malware and hanging (in task manager appears like working but i donīt think so).
I want to fixed without unistalling if posible.
thanks for your help.

spybotsandra
2011-11-21, 13:50
Hello,

In order to undo Spybot-S&D's automation, you can delete the configuration file (which is named Configuration.ini). Where it is located depends on your Windows version:
(Please be sure that hidden files are shown. Please have a look at this page (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx) to see how to show hidden files and folders.

For Windows NT/2000/XP, you will find it in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\
For Windows Vista: C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\

Either delete that file, or edit it (for example in notepad) setting all the Automation values in it to zero.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

SOPITO
2011-12-05, 08:13
:thanks: :thanks: :) :laugh: :thanks:
that really solve it my problem :D: :thanks: