PDA

View Full Version : ilivid

doctor
2011-11-27, 14:26
Accidentally I have downloaded ilivid download manager and it took over my search engine by 'searchqu'.Though I have been able to uninstall it from the control panel, it is sticking in the programme files and cannot be deleted.I am like - novice and have tried to delete it from registry. But it does not go completely and reappears whenever the pc is restarted. I have tried ccleaner also without luck. Please help as I am afraid to use the transactions online. Rgds vivek

doctor
2011-11-27, 14:31
ps- Though I have been able to restore my search engine to google. I tried 'system restore' also but system restore remains incomplete.
rgds

tashi
2011-11-27, 18:24
Hello doctor,

In case you missed it please see the sticky which includes guidelines for this forum in post #1 and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary "DDS" logs used for analysis.

"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic providing the DDS logs as shown in that FAQ and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

Best regards.