PDA

View Full Version : think im infected

acko64
2012-01-04, 20:46
hi evryone i think im infected with malware but cant get rid of it i have avg security 2012, plus spybot and malware byttes and advanced spyware remover wich says i have 2 infections called file infection spyware\adware dynamic desktop mediaadware wich claims to clean it but its back infected with next scan, i also run once stopzilla,but just used the scan as i didnt want to pay for the whole program, it says i had this infection trogan loading hklm\software\microsoft\window nt\current version\logon, i run spybot but it just picked a couple of tracking cookies and i had no infection with malwarebyttes run in safe mode, please help thanks martin

tashi
2012-01-04, 21:33
Hello acko64,

Please see the forum sticky which includes guidelines for this forum and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary "DDS" logs used for analysis.

"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic providing the logs and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available.

If DDS won't run and produce a log please start a new topic anyway and explain the situation.

Best regards. :)