PDA

View Full Version : zeroaccessakaMax++

3249w65thst
2012-01-12, 02:46
I believe I have this malware by updating adobe flash player 10,I now get yahoo bing iplay home page at different intervals of page hopping,you have probably realized I'm a tech novice.I use google as a home page,but time and again yahoo,bing pops up.Can someone tell me if I'm correct in thinking I have this malware,and can someone please help me,I'm an older dude,who enjoying the thrill of the internet,and I don't like uninvited guests on my pc.thank you

tashi
2012-01-12, 02:54
Hello 3249w65thst,

I use google as a home page,but time and again yahoo,bing pops up.
That sounds like a possible browser issue, perhaps you need to reset your default search engine. :)

But in case you missed it please see the FAQ which also includes guidelines for this forum and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary "DDS" logs used for analysis.
"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

If you suspect your machine is infected please start a new topic providing the logs and and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

Best regards.