PDA

View Full Version : Spybot S&D Won't Remove Threats

Rivus
2012-01-29, 12:28
There is a button that says Fix Problems after I do the scan, and it has completed and found 19 problems. I tried to select them all, and click Fix Problems, but it keeps telling me that I have not selected anything. So I try selecting one and fixing one at a time, and it still repeats the same error back to me. There is no error code, it just says that I have not selected anything, and asks me if I want to fix them all, so I click YES. But the results are still there, I have no idea if it did anything.

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Problems like this did not exist when I use to run XP, and used the old version about 2 years ago, or 3 years ago, something like that.

spybotsandra
2012-01-30, 12:40
Hello,

Which Spybot-S&D version do you use?
1.6.2 or the 2.0 Beta?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Rivus
2012-01-30, 12:56
Hello Sandra, thanks for replying. I have version 2.0.6.131, I don't know if that's beta or not. I can't remember which one I downloaded.

Hello,

Which Spybot-S&D version do you use?
1.6.2 or the 2.0 Beta?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

spybotsandra
2012-01-30, 13:46
Hello,

It is only a Beta.
When it does tell you that you have nothing checked, you probably already have green checkmarks beside the found items and they are already fixed.

The 2.0 Beta is for testing ONLY and is NOT a replacement for the stable version Spybot-S&D 1.6.2.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot