PDA

View Full Version : webgetclick.com, jameique.com NOT detected - HELP!!!

mvernengo
2012-03-03, 14:14
My notebook was getting too slow for internet browsing so I ran Wireshark sniffer and found that it was accessing many suspicious-name sites without any browsing activity on my own. I tried many times solving the problem with spybot and superantispyware and actually these tools detected many entries, but browsing kept slow and when I opened wireshark, NO CHANGE. Same sites were being accessed continuously:

webgetclick.com
jameique.com
cosoplumowen.com
quick-876346.com

I am seriously thinking of re-installing operative system and all software but I would have hundreds of sw to install and it is a big headache for me. I am not finding any malware removal that claims to stop access to these sites and I even found some thread stating precisely this problem: it seems that there is some spyware or adware that goes undetected by all well-known removal tools....

What can I do...? PLEASE HELP !!!

Thanks,

tashi
2012-03-03, 15:40
Hello mvernengo,

In case you missed it please see the sticky which includes guidelines for this forum and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary "DDS" logs used for analysis.
"BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance) (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Then start a new topic providing the DDS logs as shown in that FAQ and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

Best regards.