PDA

View Full Version : DDS does not work / Problems with webgetclick.com

mvernengo
2012-03-03, 21:53
I posted below text before and received answer from Tashi requesting to post DDS results first, then he closed my thread. Unfortunately, after running ERUNT I tried many times to run DDS but my nbk gets frozen after 10 minutes (even the clock gets stuck). What should I do?

-----------------------------------------
My notebook was getting too slow for internet browsing so I ran Wireshark sniffer and found that it was accessing many suspicious-name sites without any browsing activity on my own. I tried many times solving the problem with spybot and superantispyware and actually these tools detected many entries, but browsing kept slow and when I opened wireshark, NO CHANGE. Same sites were being accessed continuously:

webgetclick.com
jameique.com
cosoplumowen.com
quick-876346.com

I am seriously thinking of re-installing operative system and all software but I would have hundreds of sw to install and it is a big headache for me. I am not finding any malware removal that claims to stop access to these sites and I even found some thread stating precisely this problem: it seems that there is some spyware or adware that goes undetected by all well-known removal tools....

What can I do...? PLEASE HELP !!!

Thanks,

Blade81
2012-03-05, 09:35
Hi,

Please download and run this (http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/Beta/dds.exe). Uncheck MBR setting and let other settings be as default and run. Post back the logs it creates.

Blade81
2012-03-18, 19:43
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

Note:If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh DDS log and a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.

If it has been less than three days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send me or other MOD a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.