PDA

View Full Version : File sets - A Game?

caradog
2012-05-07, 22:52
Hi when I click on file sets I get a game on screen? Can anyone explain how/why this happens please? Screen print attached. There are a few other peculiarities as well in Spybot, butI'll leave these for now in case this is simply my ignorance
Thanks
Caradog

tashi
2012-05-07, 22:59
Hello caradog,

Looks like you found KnightHop.
http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=168123&postcount=9 :)

caradog
2012-05-07, 23:23
Thank you Tashi, that is a relief! Rather than open another thread may I please put another question again I suspect the problem may well be my ignorance.
When I use system internals and click 'check' I get the same 4 results. I fix them but when I check again they are still there?? Details are attached.
These 'errors' are on windows 7 home premium 64 bit machine, I have also exactly the same result on windows 7 professional 64 bit machine but on my windows 7 home premium 32 bit do not get these results.
Are they normal please?
Thank you
Caradog

tashi
2012-05-08, 07:05
Hi there,

One of a few old threads, http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=4431

So,if you're unsure if any of the items are problems,I think your best bet is to leave them alone.

Still sound advice. :)

caradog
2012-05-08, 13:27
Thank you again Tashi for your speedy response. If it is normal that is fine. I suppose in the back of my mind I do have still a slight concern. Because I have not ignored these system internals they tell me the path does not exist! If it does not exist why is it thrown up and secondly I have removed each of the 4 entries several times (consecutivley clicking 'check' immediatley after fixing) and they reappear.
I might as well go the full hog and say my other concern is there is never any entry in active x, I cannot believe I do not have any active x on my machine.
However I do not wish to waste your or anyone elses time. If there is nothing to be concerned about then please ignore this post.
And thank you once again
Caradog

tashi
2012-05-08, 16:39
Hello caradog,

What security programs are installed and how is the computer running in general? :)

Best regards,