PDA

View Full Version : Help with spybot warnings

ameriana
2012-05-12, 07:48
Hello, I'm in need of help. For several months, every time I turn on my notebook appears a warning from Spybot saying there's a change in the entry sysinfo that I know nothing about. The box always says:
Category: System Startup user entry
change: Value added
old data: C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe ...
new data: idem
The thing is, the info says
Descripción
Added by the _BEDRILL_ TROJAN!
How do I erase it? where exactly is it? I have avira and spybot on my computer, so what should I do? Please, I need some guidance.
pd: forgive me my bad english, I'm perfect at reading but crearly not at expressing myself.

Satchfan
2012-05-15, 00:30
Hello ameriana and welcome to Safer Networking.

forgive me my bad englishYour English is fine.:bigthumb:

My name is Satchfan and I would be glad to help you with your computer problem.

Please read the following guidelines which will help to make cleaning your machine easier:

please follow all instructions in the order posted
please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear
all logs/reports, etc. must be posted in Notepad. Please ensure that word wrap is unchecked. In Notepad click Format, uncheck Word wrap if it is checked
if you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding
the fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
please reply within 3 days. If you do not reply within this period I will post a reminder but topics with no reply in 4 days will be closed!
IMPORTANT:

Please DO NOT install/uninstall any programs unless asked to.
Please DO NOT run any scans other than those requested

===================================================

Download and run OTL

download OTL (http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.exe) to your desktop.
double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
when the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
under Custom Scan paste this in

netsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
Userinit.exe
svchost.exe
/md5stop
%systemroot%\*. /rp /s
DRIVES
CREATERESTOREPOINT

click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won’t take long.
when the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
you may need two posts to fit them both in.

===================================================

Run aswMBR

download aswMBR.exe (http://public.avast.com/~gmerek/aswMBR.exe) to your desktop.
double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
if asked, accept the AVAST virus definition download
click the "Scan" button to start scan
on completion of the scan click Save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply

Logs to include with next post:

OTL.txt
Extras.txt
aswMBR log

Thanks

Satchfan

Satchfan
2012-05-16, 23:49
Hello ameriana

It has been a couple of days since I sent a reply with instructions to help with your computer problem.

Please let me know if you are having problems and still need help.

Thanks

Satchfan

Satchfan
2012-05-26, 17:32
Due to inactivity, this thread will be closed.

If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a new DDS log with a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh