PDA

View Full Version : Stupid keylogger files

darleene
2012-06-05, 10:54
Since this keylogger shit got on my pc, all EXE program canīt work, everytime I try it shows "The requested resource is in use." So I canīt run Spybot, Malwarebytes Antimalware or any of similars programs... When I check Windows Task Manager, running processes, those programs of course arenīt on the list..
I know that files sfklg.exe, sfklg.dat, sfklgcp.exe are responsible, but I canīt end them in the list of running processes in task manager (they arent there), I canīt delete them from their location in system32 (even as administrator), when I select "DELETE" it just ignores me..And of course I even canīt delete their registry entries, because when I want to run regedit.exe, it shows me The requested resource is in use." So I canīt install anything, run anything, delete anything and Iīm f*cking angry...
So if someone could help me, I would really appreciate it and would be very gratefull:heart:..
Thanks a lot. Darleene

spybotsandra
2012-06-05, 13:06
Hello Darleene,

The best way to analyse might be a log. Please post such a log in our malware removal forum (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22).

If you can't complete a Spybot-S&D scan you just need to run an online virus check and post a HijackThis log.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot