PDA

View Full Version : fraud.facebook.messenger - system32/command.com error

bobafeth62
2012-07-16, 10:17
Hello everybody. On last Friday i run Spybot update and scan. It retrived this trojan fraud.facebook.messenger. It highlighted cleaning registy keys and i lanuched the cleaning. Everything ok but on saturday, during rebooting, appeared a message with written "system32/command.com" has made an invalid operation and since this moment my pc was blocked.

I haven't enabled Win system restore.

What can i do? have i formatting HDD?

bobafeth62

Esmeralda
2012-07-26, 05:18
i have the same problem, after running Spybot and deleting the 73 Facebook.Messenger problems...my CPU is not booting anymore.
Now this is the second time this happens, I thought the bug is fixed and so I tried again to fix the facebook.messenger problems after 2 weeks. But exactly the same happend as 2 weeks ago "system32/command.com" .
This happend to both of my CPU...has anybody an idea how to prevent this issue?
I have found out a trick to run XP: Taskmanger... run new task...this is working but it is going on my nervous...
My solution was: Save mode ...system recovery... but then I had the facebook.messenger back :sad:
Please help

spybotsandra
2012-07-26, 10:42
Hello,

Please follow the procedure and advice from Yodama in this thread (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=31907).

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Esmeralda
2012-07-26, 11:56
:thanks: thank you very much :thanks:

I used the search function...but I did not find this thread :red:

spybotsandra
2012-07-26, 11:58
Um, did you click the link? :D:

Esmeralda
2012-07-28, 06:22
:cowboy:...of course I clicked the link :bigthumb:

but before I tried to use the search function and did not find the thread.
I was looking for "system32/command.com"

have a nice day
Esmeralda