PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I was just wondering if someone may please help me

Dire Need
2012-08-06, 02:31
I'm having some troubles with my computer and I really need it to perform properly for I have my exams in 2 weeks, if anyone has some spare time available I would very much appreciate it if any assistance at all could be given to help me with this problem. The Problem is that when I opened up google chrome this morning everything seemed fine but it wouldn't load certain pages, I could open FB, Youtube(although quite a few videos didn't play), but I couldn't open other sites that I would search up for on google, I would always get a [page not found] message, so I did some beginner level inspecting and found under Control Panel>System Security>Action Center and there is a Remove the TrojanDownloader:Win32/adload.da virus
"Windows has detected TrojanDownlader:Win32/Adload.Da, a known computer virus, on your computer. TrojanDownloader:Win32Adload.DA has caused your computer to stop working properly 3 times, last occuring on 7/10/2012 7:10PM, I'm click to resolve but nothing happened. I'm not sure if this is the only virus because this computer is shared with my younger cousin, but I'm freaking out because of my exams coming up, PLEASE if anyone can help me I'd be so HAPPY!!!

ken545
2012-08-11, 18:50
:snwelcome:

Please read Before You Post (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)
While best efforts are made to assist in removing infections safely, unexpected stuff can happen. It is advisable that you back up your important data before starting any clean up procedure. Neither Safer Networking Forums nor the Analyst providing the advice may be held responsible for any loss.

Then post the logs asked for

ken545
2012-08-14, 20:41
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a new DDS log with a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.