PDA

View Full Version : Windows Media SDS Virus small trojan!! HELP

kiral24
2012-10-05, 05:44
PLEASE HELP MEE!!! My laptop defense security won't work, it freezes up so this must be the doing of a virus. When I scan the system it has trouble removing "window SDS Media" and spy bot labeled it as lvl 5. An hour passed of constant scanning, and now it says that the Cache won't remove itself and spybot labeled it as level 1. I googled this SDS virus and it came up as a small trojan, could you please help me remove it!! This happened when I visited koreantv.net...or koreanmedia.net...I forget, I was watching some Ktv shows and didn't notice that the site seemed kind of sketchy, filled with double click thing. Now my mom's computer won't work properly, and everytime I try to surf the web it re-directs me to a whole different sketchy site filled with viruses T.T HELP!!!!
:slap:

tashi
2012-10-05, 15:39
Hello kiral24,

In order for someone to advise please see the forum sticky which includes guidelines and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDS and aswMBR logs used for analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Then start a new topic providing the DDS and aswMBR logs as shown in that FAQ and a volunteer analyst will assist you when available. :)

Best regards.