PDA

View Full Version : Keylogger of somesort

moleybear123
2012-10-12, 19:30
Recently my wow account got hacked causing me to think it was a keylogger. I ran scans with AVG 2013 and malware bytes, removing the malware which i thought was the keylogger. I then changed my password and began playing again. Roughly 30miniutes later, as i got all my items back my account was broke into and password had been changed once again. I hopped on as fast as i could and changed the password and added a authenticator to my account. Now blizzard banned my account until i can prove its me and i remove this goddamn thing off my computer.

I ran many programs such as spybot s&d, avast!, malware bytes many times, with not much luck of finding anything. Spybot found a few infected areas which i fixed, but not too sure if this was the keylogger or not.

How can i tell if my PC still has some sort of malware and what can i do to remove this stupid thing?

Many thanks,
Moley :oreo:

tashi
2012-10-13, 03:09
Hello moleybear123,

Please see the forum sticky which includes instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDS and aswMBR logs which are used for analysis. http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Then start a new topic providing those logs and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available. :)

Best regards.