PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Tronjan Conhook

Taylor28
2006-08-20, 19:34
Ok, first I did everything it said to in Before you post. E trust,bit defender,trend is something I already have so i didn't do it. wodn't work for me.
I have spy sweeper and i have been running scans everyday since i got it. for a week or so its been saying i have Trojan Conhook and that its at high risk. I quarinteed it but it still keeps coming up and up. I am also have spybot which didn't pick up trojan, EWIDO I just downloaded that last night and Trend Micro ani virus thats been saying that i have it and then I would press quarnitee and it would keep on happening!! I did the Panda thing and it said it found Anyway here is the stuff that i read the I should post::

Incident Status Location

Spyware:Cookie/Cgi-bin Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\JUiCY\Cookies\juicy@cgi-bin[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\tqgvhtju.slt\cookies.txt[.go.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/DriveCleaner Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Cookies\taylor@drivecleaner[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Adrevolver Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\taylor@adrevolver[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Atwola Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\taylor@atwola[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Belnk Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\taylor@belnk[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Belnk Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\taylor@dist.belnk[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Entrepreneur Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\taylor@entrepreneur[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Maxserving Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\taylor@maxserving[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/RealMedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\taylor@realmedia[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Searchportal Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Taylor\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\taylor@searchportal.information[1].txt

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor28
2006-08-20, 19:59
3) Open Spybot-S&D while still in safe mode.
Close all browsers, check for problems and fix everything found in red
Repeat until no more items are found in red
a) Close Spybot-S&D
b) Reboot back into Windows

this whole thing didn't even work!! I couldn't find spybot!!

Taylor28
2006-08-20, 20:01
and the rest i didn't get

tashi
2006-08-25, 20:25
Hello

You need to post the HJT log if you are still in need of assistance.

4) HiJackThis log

Downloads:

Please make sure you have the latest version. HJT 1.99.1

http://www.downloads.subratam.org/hijackthis.zip

If you are unfamiliar with zip programs get HijackThis.exe here:
http://www.merijn.org/files/HijackThis.exe

First put hijackthis into a permanent folder.
Do this first - go to C: and create a new permanent folder.
Example C:\AntiSpyWare or C:\hijackthis
This is necessary to ensure you have backups should anything go wrong.
Then put (or download - choose "save" not "run") the hijackthis.exe file in this folder.
If you downloaded a zipped HJT file unzip it to the permanent folder so you have C:\hijackthis\hijackthis.exe.
Example of the wrong way:
C:\DOCUME~1\Name\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory for hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe

Double click HijackThis.exe.
Hit None Of The Above, just start the program.
Hit Scan.
When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
Click that, save the log somewhere, and copy/paste into this topic.

Cheers.

tashi
2006-08-29, 08:44
As the information requested has not been provided, this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread; this applies only to the original topic starter.