PDA

View Full Version : Strongvault

TINA7SKI
2013-01-16, 21:41
There is a strongvault virus that is not being taken out. Is there something else that i need to do to get it out. Thanks

tashi
2013-01-16, 23:11
Hello TINA7SKI,

There is a strongvault virus that is not being taken out. Is there something else that i need to do to get it out. Thanks
Are you speaking of the Strongvault online backup application, if so did you install it? :)

Microsoft Answers topic: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-windows_programs/what-program-is-strong-vault-connected-to/f9cfb0e2-af3b-46ca-80a4-470c8d36f8fc

What is your Operating System and which security programs are installed.

Best regards.

TINA7SKI
2013-01-17, 16:24
I did not install strongvault. I think that it is trying to install.
I am running windows 7.

Thanks
tina

tashi
2013-01-17, 17:48
Hello TINA7SKI,

I did not install strongvault. I think that it is trying to install.

Please give details, thanks. :)

Also,

and which security programs are installed.

Best regards.

TINA7SKI
2013-01-18, 20:58
When i bring up my totality program strongvault keeps popping up. That is the only program it is happening with. I am running micro trend and now also spybot search and destroy.

hello tina7ski,

please give details, thanks. :)

also,

best regards.

tashi
2013-01-18, 21:36
Hello TINA7SKI,

When i bring up my totality program strongvault keeps popping up. That is the only program it is happening with.
Consider contacting Totality Software support (http://www.totalitysoftware.com/support.htm) to ask what they use to make backups.

9. Automatic Backups Totality automatically backs up your data every day and permanently saves a series of backups

Are you speaking of the Strongvault online backup application,
The answer from Totality Software might narrow things down. Is this a personal computer or used in a business? :)