PDA

View Full Version : about Spyboot

LemonDrops
2006-08-23, 05:38
i used to use another spy remover it was spyware? i think anyway what i was wondering as soon as i download something like that it seems that it makes some of the pages not work does spyware somehow change settings to work for it?? Like now my comp is ok and i want to download spyware but usually from the past if I do then i go play a game in a site and on the right hand side there are usually some kind of advertising which isnt alot but when i have spyware it gets rid of the advertisng it isnt a pop up its just like a logo or something on the right side of the screen before i actually enter a game but spyware wont let that show it just shows stating that my settings need to be adjusted. so it just makes me upset cuz the settings were there before i did a spyware and then its asking me to fix settings like it removed my settings? does this make sense to anyone? cuz it dosent the more i type:cool: my Question is will this spybot change my settings

spybotsandra
2006-08-23, 12:19
Hello,

Which antisspyware solution do you use exactly?
What is the name of the installed version?

There are a lot of dubious antispyware tools that do more harm than solving problems.

I would recommend to download Spybot Search and Destroy if you do not have already and make a fresh scan and activate the resident protectin. :)

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot