PDA

View Full Version : Two unlikely hits plus two

jjrooter
2013-03-01, 14:50
The Rootalyzer did find four hits. Any ideas. I can't find Realplayer listed in any other root forum. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
J

:: RootAlyzer Results
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Users\Juan\AppData\Roaming\Real\Update\UpgradeHelper"
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Users\Juan\AppData\Roaming\Real\Update\UpgradeHelper\RealPlayer"
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Users\Juan\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF625AC008BB5BC326.TMP"
File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Users\Juan\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFED71BAD4EBD75C52.TMP"
File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Users\Juan\AppData\Local\Temp\plugtmp-20\plugin-1:15:$DATA"

tashi
2013-03-02, 09:32
Hello jjrooter,

Two appear to be "Real Player" and the other three temporary files.

How is the computer running, any issues?

Best regards.

jjrooter
2013-03-04, 06:40
I believe that as we use our computers the legacies of websites and formerly used programs, no matter how many registry cleaners and optimizers we use, our systems do not run optimally. So, I can say that my system is a bit quirky at times, but like most others, I don't want keyloggers, rootkits, etc., that capture and transmit my personal info.

That being said, I don't see much of a difference, but in reading other forums, that is no indication of an infection free system.

Thanks, John

tashi
2013-03-04, 18:25
Hello jjrooter,

no matter how many registry cleaners and optimizers we use, our systems do not run optimally.
Registry Cleaners, not recommended (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=30038) :)

So, I can say that my system is a bit quirky at times,
What is the operating system and which security programs are installed please.

Best regards.