PDA

View Full Version : The great 'No cookie list' mystery

Flyvapnet
2013-03-05, 19:23
I paid for the full version of Spybot 2 Home Edition on 16 January 2013. I'd not had Spybot installed for the previous several months and began to miss it! Lo and behold, I was unable to find the list of cookies; consequently, all my log-in cookies for other Web sites vanished. Come to find out, there is no cookie-list function in Spybot 2.

Flyvapnet
2013-03-05, 19:51
I'm amazed to discover there's no way I can delete this thread, which is here only because I clicked the wrong button or hit the wrong key. (I wasn't finished!) I'm unable to find a "delete" function, which is rather a basic feature of nearly all message boards. Anyone who knows how to delete this thread is encouraged to do so. Thank you!

:cleaning:

tashi
2013-03-06, 01:45
Hello Flyvapnet, :greeting:

I'm amazed to discover there's no way I can delete this thread, which is here only because I clicked the wrong button or hit the wrong key. (I wasn't finished!) I'm unable to find a "delete" function, which is rather a basic feature of nearly all message boards. Anyone who knows how to delete this thread is encouraged to do so. Thank you!

:cleaning:

The topic has been closed. :)

Can I edit my own posts?

In the Spybot-S&D forum and others, there is a 15 minute time frame to edit one's post. It lessens the chance of an answer referring to things the original poster has deleted.
In the Malware Removal Forum, members may not edit their posts. A helper may already be analyzing the information given.
Members may not delete a post or topic, if there is an exceptional reason to be considered for such to be removed, please private message me with an explanation and provide a link to the post.

http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=75736&postcount=6

Best regards.