PDA

View Full Version : Boot Up Error Message SDCleaner.exe "rtl150.bpl"

joel39
2013-04-02, 17:34
Is this pesky error message malware or legit? How do I get rid of it.

cc: spybotsandra

spybotsandra
2013-04-03, 16:13
Hello,

That error is legit.
It got probably falsely detected and deleted by your antivirus software.

I can send you a new rtl150.bpl file if you like.
Please feel free to e-mail to: software(at)spybot.info mentioning this thread.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Sustain26
2013-04-06, 04:21
I have the same problem, but I cannot reboot using recovery disk(s) and alt F10. If you send me the rtl file, how do I install it? I have Win7 on an Acer PC minitower with Avast.

Last night, SpyBot went crazy at 0330 and woke me up. It was trying to immunize or something. I managed(?) to delete the registry using a DOS era utility. This evening, Avast wanted to scan; I said yes and the screen went black. During the only one boot up when the screen lit up, the error message "missing rtl150.bpl, do a re-install" keeps popping up. The only way to stop it is to press the power button until the PC powers off.

Hello,

That error is legit.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Sustain26
2013-04-06, 15:15
Last night, SpyBot went crazy at 0330 and woke me up. It was trying to immunize and would not finish. I managed(?) to delete the registry using a DOS era utility and put the Acer back to sleep. This evening, Avast wanted to scan; I said yes and the screen went black. During boot up when the screen lit up, the error message "missing rtl150.bpl, do a re-install" keeps popping up. There is no way to continue the boot up. I'm trying to re-install Win7 but no success using AltF10.

I cannot re-install Win7 using recovery disks and alt F10. If you send me the rtl file, how do I install it? I have Win7 on an Acer PC minitower with Avast anti-virus. The screen saver is working, but that's all - no desktop.

I'm in Montreal, Quebec, Canada; is anyone able to contact me? Thx!

Sustain26
2013-04-06, 15:52
I managed to get into Windows Task Manager, but End Task does not work for
SDDelFile.exe - System Error.

The message remains on the screen "The Program can't start because rtl150.bpl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

spybotsandra
2013-04-16, 12:36
Hello,

As I said it got probably falsely detected and deleted by your antivirus software.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Raymac
2013-06-26, 21:10
I have the same problem, but I cannot reboot using recovery disk(s) and alt F10. If you send me the rtl file, how do I install it? I have Win7 on an Acer PC minitower with Avast.

Last night, SpyBot went crazy at 0330 and woke me up. It was trying to immunize or something. I managed(?) to delete the registry using a DOS era utility. This evening, Avast wanted to scan; I said yes and the screen went black. During the only one boot up when the screen lit up, the error message "missing rtl150.bpl, do a re-install" keeps popping up. The only way to stop it is to press the power button until the PC powers off.

===========================

I have the same problem on bootup. Would you kindly forward me a copy of the Fix, too.
Raymac
SF Bay Area 2013

spybotsandra
2013-06-27, 18:16
Hello,

Did you e-mail to software(at)spybot.info mentioning this thread like recommended?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

userjelliott
2013-11-02, 16:40
Is this pesky error message malware or legit? How do I get rid of it.

cc: spybotsandra

I keep getting this same error message that im needing rtl150.bpl, what is it and how can I get it back, I uninstalled spybot, and ive been getting the error message ever since, how can I get this file back, it want even let me reinstall spybot, thanks for help, jelliott

userjelliott
2013-11-03, 02:06
Hello,

That error is legit.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

The same thing has happened to me, how can I get the file back? thanks for you help, jelliott

userjelliott
2013-11-03, 14:09
I posted in a thread asking for a link to reinstall file rtl150.bpl and got no response as of yet, and I can not remove spybot from my computer either, please send me a link for this are let me remove spybot one. I just need it fixed, thanks again, please respond, jelliott

tashi
2013-11-03, 20:04
Hello userjelliott,

As it is the weekend I made a note for the team to see on Monday. :)

Kind regards.

ELGAR
2013-11-04, 02:50
Hello I have the same problem and it is now also saying 2\unins000.msg as an error. Window is saying correct problem or obtain a new copy of program.

I have attempted to uninstall Spybot with no success, please help.

Baltic Freeze
2013-11-04, 05:11
I uninstalled Spybot b/c my PC was acting strange when trying to operate the software. Now I have the Boot Up Error Message SDCleaner.exe "rtl150.bpl". Please send me whatever file I need to fix this. Thanks!

DebLynn_945
2014-05-27, 00:11
Does anyone have a solution? Thanks!

Zenobia
2014-05-31, 02:34
Does anyone have a solution? Thanks!
Yes,the files will likely be replaced if you install Spybot over your existing installation of Spybot.Which version of Spybot do you have installed currently? :)