PDA

View Full Version : Command line

Tuktron
2013-05-05, 01:35
I need a command for command line to scan a single file without touching it and get results directly to command line or in a text file ?

spybotsandra
2013-05-06, 11:50
Hello,

The Free Edition of Spybot 2 does not support the command line parameters.
Only Home Edition or higher supports command line parameters.
http://www.safer-networking.org/private/

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Tuktron
2013-05-06, 18:28
Hello,

The Free Edition of Spybot 2 does not support the command line parameters.
Only Home Edition or higher supports command line parameters.
http://www.safer-networking.org/private/

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Ok, is there a trial version then, i have to try to see is that what i'm looking for ? Btw i'm using now 1.6 version and I am able to scan through command line with SDFiles.exe but i can't make it to save log. :(

spybotsandra
2013-05-07, 13:15
Hello,

I'm sorry, but there is no trial version of the Professional Edition.

If you are still using 1.6.2. you can take a look at the available command line parameters (http://www.safer-networking.org/faq/are-there-any-command-line-parameters-that-can-be-used-with-spybot-sd/).

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Tuktron
2013-05-07, 16:43
I installed Professional version, but i can't seem to scan one file through command line? Any help ? I need to be able to scan ONE file and get results directly to command line or in text file or something ?

spybotsandra
2013-05-07, 17:08
Hello,

Spybot offers the use of various command line parameters.
To get information about parameters for each module use the parameter /help .

Example:
SDScan /help

Alternativly see the modul descriptions in the Spybot Help for further information about the parameters of each modue usable with parameters.

The Log/Report creation can be used with:
/silent
/taskbarhide
/autocreate

The results you are looking for would probably be in the scanner.log which has no parameters.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Tuktron
2013-05-07, 19:20
Yes i tried that, but i can't scan one file. Is it not possible or ?

Tuktron
2013-05-11, 20:51
Hello,

Spybot offers the use of various command line parameters.
To get information about parameters for each module use the parameter /help .

Example:
SDScan /help

Alternativly see the modul descriptions in the Spybot Help for further information about the parameters of each modue usable with parameters.

The Log/Report creation can be used with:
/silent
/taskbarhide
/autocreate

The results you are looking for would probably be in the scanner.log which has no parameters.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

Any help about scanning one file ?

bbnetwork
2013-05-13, 14:49
Yes i tried that, but i can't scan one file. Is it not possible or ?
What exactly do you mean with "i cant" ?

Please let us knew the exact string of the command-line-parameter, you have been trying and what exactly happened, after you pressed ENTER.
Did you get an Error? If so, also provide the exact error-code.
If possible also provide a screenshot of the complete cmd-window, when trying the command-line-function.

Tuktron
2013-05-13, 15:56
I explained already: "I need a command for command line to scan a single file without touching it and get results directly to command line or in a text file ? "

It seem that I am not able to scan ONE file. All commands work fine, but I want to scan ONE file. Something like: SDScan.exe "/scan C:\picture.jpg"

bbnetwork
2013-05-13, 16:06
If

SDScan /help

or the modul descriptions in the Spybot Help for further information about the parameters of each modue usable with parameters, dont describe an parameter to scan a single file,
i think such an param dont exist.