PDA

View Full Version : Automatic start after uninstallation of spybot

matdefrance
2013-06-13, 20:02
Hello,

The automatic start of a external device in Windows 7 - 64 bits after uninstalling Spybot 2.1.
System clean with ccleaner, nothing change.

See the screenshot :

bbnetwork
2013-06-14, 12:26
Did you restart the Computer once, after you uninstalled Spybot?

matdefrance
2013-06-14, 15:52
Assuredly, I stop my computer all evenings. It do it on my two computers on Windows 7 - 64 bits.

matdefrance
2013-06-18, 14:08
Did you restart the Computer once, after you uninstalled Spybot?
Do you reproduce this problem ? Is it a bug ?

bbnetwork
2013-06-18, 14:12
Do you reproduce this problem ? Is it a bug ?

Actually we could not reproduce this issue here, thats why i asked, if you restarted your Computer after the Uninstall.

However this is not a officiall reply, since i dont belong to Team-Spybot.

matdefrance
2013-06-18, 15:22
Actually we could not reproduce this issue here, thats why i asked, if you restarted your Computer after the Uninstall.

However this is not a officiall reply, since i dont belong to Team-Spybot.
You don't reproduce this issue ? I reproduce it on my three computer under Windows 7 - 64 bits !!!

If it is not a official reply, to whom do I send my complaints ?

bbnetwork
2013-06-18, 16:50
Yes i could'nt reproduce the problem in our Company, also not on 64bit.

This is the correct place to conplain! The forum is watched from users, volounteers and Spybot-Employees.
Please give some time and a official from Team Spybot may reply if necessarry.

spybotsandra
2013-06-18, 16:51
Hello,

Perhaps you did run a scan and fixed the found issues.
Then you decided to uninstall Spybot, although the SDCleaner was still running in order to fix the found items.

Sometimes Spybot – Search & Destroy can not delete all files. Some files used by Windows are running in the background. If you would delete these files before the application they are involved in ends, your system might become instable. That is the reason why you sometimes have to restart your system to complete the cleaning process.
In this case the SDCleaner/SDDelfile destroys the found items, before they are activated.

I would recommend to make a fresh installation of Spybot 2.1 (http://spybotupdates.biz/files/spybot-2.1.exe) and then disable the SDCleaner.
Go to the Spybot 2 folder, by default:
Windows XP: C:\Program Files\Spybot – Search & Destroy 2
Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8: C:\Programs (x86)\Spybot – Search & Destroy 2
and open the SDCleaner.exe.
Here you can uncheck the checkbox in front of “Run cleaner on system startup”.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

matdefrance
2013-06-18, 17:14
I can't open the SD welcome screen, because it blocked at the licence test : Your licence is expired.
Than you have two choices :
-Show the presentation of all licences.
-Buy a new licence (false advertising by the way because the link does not lead to a discount)
Or OK.

And if I click OK nothing is opening.

I uninstall Spybot without close SDCleaner, because I can't open it because the licence is expired.

matdefrance
2013-06-18, 17:30
Glary utilities seems to solve the problem.

Thank you.