PDA

View Full Version : Pop ups & cannot install new ver of Spy Bot

djcmbkny
2013-08-30, 02:35
Hello,

I cannot install the new version it says some 2\unins000 file is missing. It cant install. I had a perv version and unistalled because i kept getting a constant spybot thing popping.
my computer is competely overtaken with pop ups in bottom left corner. I look at these long logs of installs and data and say .. how the **** am i ever going to get this thing running right, but im here to try. Thanks in advance. If i can't even get Spybot to install i see this becoming very difficult. I also went back for a previous date as well, which i read i shouldnt have. yay! Please help.

sincerely CM.

djcmbkny
2013-08-30, 02:36
thats a Prev version ... NOT a Perv version!!! hahaha

djcmbkny
2013-08-31, 16:25
maybe im wrong but it seems like you guys are not interested in helping me. I say that because i can see many threads starting after mine have answers. I guess im not welcome here for help? I guess i need to go somewhere else for assistance? I find that odd... but ok

tashi
2013-08-31, 19:06
Hello djcmbkny,

maybe im wrong but it seems like you guys are not interested in helping me. I say that because i can see many threads starting after mine have answers. I guess im not welcome here for help? I guess i need to go somewhere else for assistance? I find that odd... but ok

Perhaps you missed the FAQ? :) http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

In this particular forum you will need to start a new topic providing the logs requested so a volunteer analyst can advise when available.

Note:
Posting additional comments or logs before a volunteer responds can push you back instead of forward, because your thread ends up with a newer date. In addition helpers would think you are already being assisted because of the post count, they look for topics with a 0 response. For that reason we may merge such posts but please do not count on it. ;)

Also, this topic was started later in the day on the 29th, two days ago. Waiting for help in the Malware Forum FOUR days or longer? (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=1137)

Best regards.